Read More

Heroes 5

Counting down the days to 19th May and 23rd May. Why? 19th May is the opening of Da Vinci Code, which I wanna watch. 23rd May is the official release date of Heroes 5!!! Yeah!!! Heroes 4 was so crappy, Heroes 5 looks like a realli decent game, thks to Nival for all the gr8 work they put into the game. I will DEFINITELY buy it. Oh man, I feel so excited. Been a fan of the Heroes franchise since Heroes 1!! Haha, fan boy!!

Exams are nearly over, left the bio paper, lit paper, E math paper 2, and chem paper 1. Plus a listening compre. Ah, the gr8 days ahead after the mid years and before the results, lol. Looking forward 2 going for the musical again. Also, middle two wks in June going Adelaide! Wonder wad I will be doing there. Bio paper is so taxing on the brain, so much facts to memorize.. Didnt study lit at all today.. Tmr lit exam die liao.. Hopefully I can miraculously recall all that I've learnt/read. Actually, I totally forgot most of wad I wanted to post... Haiz.. Memory so bad. Today went cycling again wif GLenn n WP. This time we went to Bkt Timah Hill and we climbed it on our bikes. THe gradient is soooo crazy. Its so rocky and steep that some parts we had to get off and wheel the bikes up. Even at gear 3, I had a hard time cycling up the slope.. And it was so muddy, yux, at least come home shower liao feel so shuang. K.. nth else...