Read More

Haven't been posting for some time. I think now I shall just post once a week, unless got interesting things happen in between. NEways, I read TY's blog and disagree wif some things he say, but I lazy to start a flame war, so I dun wanna rebutt. Not I scared, is like above, if I post once a week, there is realli no point in starting one. In fact, flame wars are actually pointless, they are just a waste of time. Hence, I shall stay away from sensitive topics, unless I realli nth better to do.

Now currently addicted to Kat-Tun and their songs. And also Yamapi's Daite Senorita. However, I disagree wif Daite Senorita's lyrics, but the tune is catchy. After like getting comments from fellow schoolmates, I feel that no matter wad our school do, it will alwayz be a failure. Why? Cus if the school students dun even support, how can they expect the public to support? I mean, at least show some encouragement instead of saying things like "Sure shi bai one lar", "What is the point in doing?" Realli, if all you have are negativities, just keep them to yourself. I mean, even if you dun support, the veri least u can do is just keep quiet. And like show encouragement to ppl involved and not say things like "you are just wasting your time". This is directed to everyone in general, who fits the bill.

Now my fave Kat-Tun song ish Special Happiness (sounds gay) and Precious One. Got one line is Precious One supposed to give hope, but somehow, when I hear it, I think differently. C wad u people think. The line goes "You will meet your Only One.." It's supposed to give reassurance that the one for you will appear. However, I interpret it as I have already met my Only One, just that she rejected me. Somehow, something which brings a comma, can be turned into a full stop. Today, I feel rather high, like realli happi. Today she smiled at me!!!! Haha, it means sooo much, even if it just a friendly smile, but a smile's a smile and it made me smile!!

From the start, I knew our clan would disintegrate after awhile, looks like my prediction came true. I think Glenn has changed somehow. I feel he has matured in his thinking. WP, still stubborn as ever, but he does show some maturity. I donno, but I think that I haf grown closer to them. Dex too. I feel that the musical has helped strengthen my bonds wif them. Ano toki no ano basho kienai kono kizuna. (That time That place, our bond will stay.) Guys, if you ever read this, know this: I will always stand by you, and offer you support in whatever you do. If you shall ever need me, just call me, I promise I will help you as best as I can. Zutto (forever). You are not all alone anymore hitori janai (alone no more). I am truely grateful for all that I have now, and all the people around me who have shown me care and concern. I am realli realli thankful, and I hope I can return the favour.