Read More

ZzZ... My photos are not in dis comp. So I wun be posting about some stuffs I did in Adelaide, cus wanted to post wif photoes. And this layout is realli bad to share photoes. I guess I wun be posting abt my Adelaide trip. But yeah, got lots of fun stuffs there, and interesting :D. Just wondered how the photoes turned out. I hope I can post them by tmr. Its soooo good to be back in Singapore. NEways, was talking to WP abt this ytd, while I was still in Adelaide. There got SOOO many chio bus, and I realli mean ALOT. Too bad for the guys, I did not take any photoes whatsoever of them, HahA. NEways, yeah, they were sooo beautiful, realli nice features. Den it got me thinking. There are like, so many girls out there in this world, am I sure that Grace is the girl for me? But after deliberation, I still feel, no other girl out there can hold a candle to Grace. Like XY put across, they just dun have that tug on me that Grace has. Yeah sure, they are pretty faces, but like this song lyric correctly puts it, "I dun want another pretty face, I dun want just anyone to hold, I dun want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul." Yeah, u guessed it, its Beautiful Soul by Jesse MacCartney.

Being there also made me feel damn sad. Everyone there is TALL! I mean, average height of the ppl there is like WP's height, yeah, I mean, including the girls. Haiz, Singapore is still where I belong, Land of Midgets, XD XD... Ok, by saying that I probably insulted mani ppl, but who can deny it? Singapore's average height is loooow.. Minus the occasional Jordan and etc.

During the plane flights, I watched some movies. Like Aquamarine, Pink Panther, and Ultraviolet. Hmm, I found Aquamarine and Pink Panther nice, but Ultraviolet lost me somewhere. It probably didnt help that I fell asleep while watching it. NEways, got one quote from Aquamarine which I found realli deep, which is Love is the closest thing we [humans] have to magic. And the Pink Panther was REALLI HILARIOUS!!! A MUST WATCH!!! NEways, heres an abstract of a dialogue between the bumbling inspector and his sidekick.

Sidekick: Bezu was found dead. He was shot in the head.
Inspector: Realli? Shot where?
Sidekick: Head....
Inspector: Isit fatal?
Sidekick: Yes....
Inspector: How fatal?
Sidekick: Completely fatal.
Inspector: I would like to speak to him.
Sidekick: But he is dead!!!
Inspector: Oh..

LOL!!! THAT WAS SO FUNNY IT HAD ME ROLLING IN MY SEAT IN LAUGHTER!!! Throw in a hilarious french accent and the retard look on his face, priceless.. Hope I can get the photoes uploaded soon.