Read More

This post is here because I am at Glenn's house wif nth to do be4 the Germany-Argentina match. Ah sian. So.. Wad shall I post abt? THe outing on Mon? Okie...

Woots! Going Ice-skating den cycling on Mon!! For once our outing is not a gay outing!! Lol, for once there are girls!! OK, confirm ppl gg iceskating is GIna, me, glenn, wp, and jordan. Grace unconfirmed. Den later going cycling wif the dancers. Wow, a veri leg-exhausting day. Ah well, who cares, its the bond that counts (Kizuna!!!).

Jus now was thinking abt ppl who made the most impact in my life. So here are the 3 ppl whom shaped my life and are the pivots in my life.

Grace- She's the first girl I ever loved, and I found out the taste of love and the distaste of rejection. She "taught" me emotional pain and how one can be happy when the other is. She also provide me with the drive to do well and also helped me mature. She brought reality to my doorstep. I will never, EVER, forget her. She will always be my Only One.

Wen Pu- He's my first real best friend. He showed me how friends should be loyal and stand up for each other. Even though he is quirky, he does show maturity and has enriched my life in many ways. He also made me view gays in a light-hearted way and not condemn them.

Glenn- He is also one of my good friends and the musical has strengthened my bond wif him. He has taught me to smile in the face of adversity. I can't help but feel happy when he is in the vicinity, wif his undying smile. He has definitely made my life much happier, esp during the times when I was very depressed due to rejection.

Recently I just found out that I have no problems communicating with girls. But why isit I alwauys dun have the courage to speak to Grace? I guess I am to shy. In her precense, I become tongue-tied and I usually become very quiet. I hate that. I realli want to talk to her, to get to know her better, to be her friend. Alas, there are so many guys out there better than me. I dun even stand a chance.

Today went cycling wif Glenn at like 4+. We cycled to school, smsed some people, then sat at the busstop watching people go home. And den we were commenting on their lifelessness, then laughed at ourselves cus we were more lifeless, sitting there watching. I just feel like going home is so boring. Sec 1 Sec 2 and even Sec 3, I would have happily ran home, but now in Sec4, I have a sad longing for the school. Then we were like discussing after Os and we enter JC when we cycle past our school, how would we feel. For me, I think I feel an emptiness gazing at the place where I spent four years of my life. Its like a second home to me and I am about to move out of it. Which brings sadness. Somemore, wad if JC life is realli tiring, I think cycle pass our school we will realli break out in tears as we recall the relatively carefree life. No need to think so far, I think after the musical there will be a sudden emptiness in my life. The sudden freedom when musical is over, I dun think I can handle it. Even now wif just my fridays free, I also donno what to do wif that free time. Aiya, I think dun think so much cus my brain hurting now from mental exhaustion.