Read More

Posting becus I am dying of boredom. Well, the "impossible" happened and France won Brazil. In my opinion, its not impossible. France have always, I feel, been better than Brazil. Ah well, gonna suan glenn come monday.

Rozi just issued death sentence on me last Friday. SHE ASKED ME CUT HAIR!!! DIe Die Die... I dun want.. Dun want.. Dun want.... Why does she have to come at me from behind??!! Come from front at least dun look as long... There goes my "Dun cut hair until end of year and hope teachers dun notice" plan. At least, if I cut now, I wun cut until after Os. Not fair, girls can keep long hair and guys cannot.. What is this man... No gender equality at all.. Haiz, taking one last look at my hair liao.... Soon.. Will be short again... Haiz... It was fun while it lasted... At least i dun need to avoid teachers anymore... Ok, I sound freaking gay and vain. But I just like the feeling of long hair and the lack of need of styling it. I mean, just leave it there oso can, dun need to do anything to it. I onli push front to side so it dun block my vision. Haha, I think I go find the super long strands that unearthed one night while I was sleeping. Den say bye bye. It's somewhere in the fringe, it reach my cheek lorr.. I was so shock got so long one. I think I push it in too much, but somehow that night I sleep the position loosened it and it fell down my face.. Den I go toilet see I was like "Cool..." Darn, I wished my hair was a tad bit more brown. Its slightly brown, but onli visible when got sun / light shine on it. Brown hair looks sooooo nice...... Crimson oso not bad.. At least it looks good on Junno!

Nowadays been sleeping realli lightly and badly. Keep waking up at like 7+ even though I sleep at 12+. Cannot lar, make me feel so tired and listless. Mus somehow find a way to let me sleep 10+ hours. Den can fully recharge my batts. I think tonite mus slp early liao, or else tmr no energy. THe principle of conservation of energy states that : If you have nothing to do, sleep and conserve the energy! Haha, ok its my twisted theory.

Someone please go tell my girl
She's probably waiting there at the platform
Tell her that, although I will be late
I'll surely get there so please wait for me

I'm yearning for Andalucia
Dancing with a rose in my mouth
With Carmen from the underground bar
Tonight, at the metro, a rendezvous

In my fading conciousness
I danced with Carmen
Under the blue skies of Andalucia
I heard the songs of Granada.....

What a touching song. Its in a jumbled order. But its a story of a guy who is in the mafia, and on the day he has a date with this girl, his boss called him to settle something. Den he went there, it was supposedly a like talk session, but it was a trap and he was shot. Den in his fading consciousness he onli thought of his girlfriend waiting on the platform for him.

Dareka Kanojo ni tsutaetekureyo
Hoomu no hajitematteru hazu sa
Chotto okureru kamoshirenai keredo
Kanarazu yuku kara soko de matteroyo

Hmm. Wondering who actually reads my blog. Does Glenn read it? I know he reads blogs occasionally, but wondering if he reads mine... Ah haf a sneaky suspicion *ahem* likes *cough*. HAha, dun wanna state names, to protect privacy. Actually its not exactly a suspicion already, it feels veri confirmed and not onli I think of it. Ah well, who cares, anyone can have the right to like anyone! But of course, where the other person likes you is a different story altogether. Strongly suggest people listen to Kat-Tun songs. Its realli nice, though not all of it, most are nice. For starters, find "Precious One" "Kizuna" and "Andalucia ni akogarete". Summary also not bad, but unfortunately its a two group song wif NewS. I dun like NewS, onli Yamapi is good. And actually, the onli song I ever heard Yamapi sing is Daite Senorita. Ahh, I suddenly like Spanish named songs!! Haha... I heard this Spanish song while I was in the states and I liked it alot, but cannot find it.. Its called "Bachata Rosa". I love the states!! I will not give up my dream of migrating there except for someone. Only that someone can make me give up this dream, otherwise I'm working my way there. Skiing every weekend in December, haiz, the thought just overwhealms me. I LOVE skiing. If you like ice skating, w8 till you start skiing. ITs MUCH more exhilirating. Not to mention the breath-taking scenery when you get to the top of the mountain. Wad's more, you can attain speeds of over 100kmph. Wow, how cool is that!! Of cus its a tad bit scary, but with skill, you will be able to manage it. Somemore last time I ski so much until quite pro already. I can do stunts also.. Now I think I forget everything liao. I think I too lazy to post anymore, so stop here..