Read More

Current mood: Depressed, irritated.

Is there nothing else that can go wrong? Today mood feel so low, want my air-con to cool me down, and it decided to quit on me, so now I have to survive wif the sweltering heat. Now not so bad, later at nite sure hot until cannot slp.

Donno y, but today I feel veri lethargic and lack of energy to do anything. I hate it when ppl dun treat me seriously, I feel like every1 just treats me as a joker, which is REALLI IRRITATING. Sometimes, it's ok, but not everytime. I am so lethargic that I dun even feel like typing out all the things weighing on my mind and heart. I wanna fly, yet I feel so tied down to this earth.

When you look back, will you remember me? I doubt so, but I will always remember you. I may have little impact in your life, but you are like a meteor that spun my life out of balance. Every minute spent without you is every minute spent without a life and motivation. I'm starting to feel tired of smiling even though my inner self is heartbroken, even though my inner self is angry, even though my inner self is irritated. I wish there is someone who can realli understand me, who can realli empathise with me, who can realli offer me support in whatever I do.

I think I shud just be contented with whatever I have now. Which is nothing. I remember ytd there was a speaker who came to speak to us abt dreams and how impt they are in our life. TO me, dreamers are a bunch of fools who hold onto fantasies. And yes, I am one such fool. I can onli dream, but dreams are dreams, not reality. I can't believe I was foolish enough to believe in fairy tales, there is no such thing as happy ending. We are born to die. And the process of dying is torturous.

Hold me hold me hold me senorita, I feel myself falling into the abyss... Sleep Sleep Sleep senorita, on my chest forever. I didn't know much of love But it came too soon And there was me and you And then we got real blue.

Graduation by Vitamin C is a sad song, yet with some hope. I think it's nice. I think I gonna change my blog song to it.