Read More

The Last Waltz

Current mood: Depressed; Lost

19/7/06, a memorable day for me. I shall never forget this day and it shall have a special place in my heart for the rest of my life. Why? Why did it have to end? I know good things never last, but, it seemed like yesterday when I first auditioned for this musical. Now, I just feel emptiness in my heart and on Mondays and Thursdays, which used to be occupied by musical practices. What of the people I met? I will miss you people, you have made this experience one worthy of a fairy tale in itself.

Never in my life will I be able to waltz again. I guess last night is the last night I will get to waltz. However, last night was the best performance ever. I enjoyed myself totally and I believe the audience did too. I had alot to blog about, but somehow, when I sat down to start penning down my thoughts, they vanished into thin air, all I'm left with is loneliness and something missing, something I can't quite place. I hope I will not take too long to adjust back, though I will always feel a part of me missing. I cannot take any more seperations like this, it's so painful. She has already removed a large part of my heart and now this... I just feel like crying, I dun want it to end, and I know I sound like some spoilt kid. Now I'm starting to wish I brought my camera ytd so I could take some photoes to remember that special time. Will our paths cross again? I do not know, but I sure hope so.

I shuda known, from the moment I signed up that this thing was destined to end. At least it was fun while it lasted. There were moments of joy, moments of disappointment, moments of fustration. But we pulled through, and the reward is sweet. Though the reward is sweet, the seperation is bitter. I feel like making a music slideshow of photoes taken during musical, set to the tune of Graduation by Vitamin C. But... I do not have the photoes, and I'm new at this and I'm afraid it does not turn out nice.

Today did not go to school, cus woke up I felt terrible, sore throat, flu, and headache. Now onli left sore throat and flu. If you get there before I do, don't give up on me. Currently listening to B&B theme song, and I can feel tears welling up already. This song brings back so much memories. We should have an outing together, like watch movie or sth.

I realli donno wad else to type, dun feel like blogging out the entire day. I guess there isnt much to blog about cus I onli have one feeling, which is emptiness. I think everyone probably feels the same way. Ok, I dun realli have much else to say, unless I am realli going to blog the whole sequence of events yesterday.