Read More

Saw this quiz on Grace's blog and since I have nth to do, I shall do it. THe first one did not interest me.

Favourites
Favourite Colours: Green
Favourite Food: Sushi!!
Favourite Song: Andalucia ni Akogarete (Cus it is a veri sad and touching song bout love)
Favourite Movie: Lord of the Rings Return of the King
Favourite Sport: Soccer
Favourite Day of the Week: Any day with musical. (Cus of *ahem* sry sore throat, n neways, its a new experience)
Favourite Season: Winter (Cus I am a veri cold person)
Favourite Ice Cream: Mint with chocolate chips

Currents
Current Mood: TIRED!!! Sad.... Depressed..
Current Taste: Orange
Current Clothes: Home clothes, veri old ones.
Current Desktop: Wood. For comp.. Is a photo.
Current Toenail Colour: pink?
Curent Time: 8:36pm
Current Surroundings: Cool air-con room and silence.
Current Annoyances: Tmr have bio and phy test plus O level MT oral
Current Thoughts: How am I going to survive tmr and How can I improve on my acting and singing and How hopeless my life is.

First
First Best Friends
Kindergarden: Don't remember
Primary school: Wei Xiang
Secondary school: Wen Pu, Glenn
Poly: nope. still in sec school & i don't plan on gg to a poly.
Outside school: None, like I said, I am a veri cold person.
First Crush: Grace Wang
First Movie: Don't remember
First Lie: I told my mom I never played computer when I did.
First Music: No idea

Lasts
Last Cigarette: I don't smoke and never will.
Last Drink: Orange juice
Last Car Ride: Dad's car.
Last Crush: No last, cus it is current, and may not be crush.
Last Movie: Superman Returns
Last Phone Call: My mom.
Last CD played: Best of KAT-TUN

Have you ever
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: No
Have you ever broken the law: No
Have you ever been arrested: No
Have you ever skinny-dipped: No
Have you ever been on TV: No

5 things you are wearing: Spectacles, shirt, shorts, underwear, skin
4 things you done today: Waltz, Fenced, Injure myself, Cried.
1 thing you do when you are bored: Sit around and stare at nothing while thinking about her.