Read More

Haha, Ok, I'm inspired to post more bout the musical. I shall copy wad Grace did and post my feelings bout particular ppl in the musical. They are in no particular order. Here goes:

Grace Wang: Ah! The one and only girl I will ever love with all my heart. No matter when or whatever circumstance, I will always accept her. She provided me with the drive to attend musical everyday, she gave me something to look forward to. "Crucify my love if my love is blind." She helped me persevere in all the practices, no matter how tiring or fustrating it is. Evidence is though both WP and Glenn were physically and mentally drained, I was still ok. And she's indeed, Belle. Even before the auditions I knew she would get that role. Overall the one who affected me greatest in the musical.

Grace Yeoh: Ok.. The FIRST dancer friend I made. Haha, thks for listening to me and giving me encouragement. Also thks for intro-ing me to the other dancers, yeah, I feel quite bonded to you people. Y'all are such fun to be with, always so hyper and full of energy!! Oh, and also thks for helping me in overcoming some of my shyness in dealing with people from opposite sex. Good luck wif *! Lol.. And I somehow always see you when you come to my class to look for penelope and when I wait for Glenn outside his class.

Wen Pu: MY ONE AND ONLY GAY PARTNER!!! Haha, he's SOO FUNNY!! Also my best friend, and thks for putting up with some of my mood swings, and never failing to make me laugh wif your YES I SHALL SAY IT, ANTICS!!! Haha. Thks for ur guitar too! Though I doubt this musical actually bonded me n u that much, cus we are already quite close. Nia, it was fun acting together with you, HEADBUTT!!! Haha, glad the audience enjoyed that scene.

Glenn: My second good friend! This musical went MILES in bonding me and him together. I used to be veri irritated with him, cus although I treat him like a gd friend, he always ignore me. I hope he dun revert back to that way again, cus then what the musical did for us will be in vain. I enjoy being in his company with his undying smile. It always brightens me up somehow and makes me smile along with him. I still look up to him as a leader, but I think I somehow start to look up to him less and less, which I dun think is a bad thing, at least for me, cus it means I'm starting to take control of my own actions!

Dexter: VERI GOOD ACTOR!! My fave line of his is "And I shall sell this too!" So impromptu!! But can be veri hot-tempered at times, and always prefers females. Which can be veri hard for me to bond with him.

Siew Ling: Ah, my waltz partner. It is my honour to dance with you, you are like such a talented dancer. BTW, can send me that photo we took together? I think I want it for memory sake. ALWAYS hyper and full of energy! Haha, you do make me laugh alot too. And.... Your hands are COLD!! XD XD... I doubt she reads my blog actually, XD..

Sandy: Glenn's partner, and a kai(1) xin(1) guo(3). She's always sooo happy and always sooo helpful! Thanks for helping me carry stuffs XD, and for offering your help even though I turned it down. Haha, and ur comment about you being a squirrel is sooooo funny... And thanks for talking to me during the musical!

Jordan: Mwaha, fellow T2-ian. Sitting beside you can be so crazy man. Always entice me to sleep also. Haha. And you are sooo tall, give me some of your growth hormones leh, I need it XD. Brightens up the atmosphere during musical because of all the funny things he say. I will still see you alot during school haha, I think this musical helped bond me with him more too, I talk to him more during school already, but now we got one less common topic. Haiz..

Eugene: I dono why I devoted a section to him, I barely talk to him save for the final 3 days. But he's a fellow choir member and used to be fellow tenor. His singing is soooo good, though he keeps using falsetto. His acting of the beast during rehearsals are so comical! And thanks for the encouragement during that fateful day. You acted veri well as the beast! I think now when I think of beast I will think of you (Not insult, as in you immortalize that character).

Syahir, Melvyn: I dun realli talk much to syahir, but I respect him for being so serious. And Melvyn, thanks for all the help you offered during musical. You also made me laugh at your actions. They made alot of contributions to the show and their perseverance in the end is admirable.

Frederika: Ah, not much to say actually, onli started talking to her after the outing. But she's realli light-hearted and funny. Guess all the dancers are. Haha.

Daishi, Hui Yang, Serfee: Aha, I also barely talk to you all, save during Be Our Guest scene. Thanks for your compliments and I treasure them.

Rafiq, Moritza, Amirul, Nicholas: Aha, you people are such fun people to talk to! Thanks for your encouragement too! And you people have made this musical veri memorable to me. Nicholas, you are soooo cute!! Haha, do science team proud! Moritza.. I know you longest, haha. But somehow, after P5 I dun see you downstairs anymore. Your sis is Samantha rite? Aha, hope she's doing fine. Rafiq, I onli just knew him this year, initially veri shy, but he became more bold. Ya, realli enjoyed talking to him. And Amirul, waha, choir junior! I know him for some time too.

G&Yan: Our directors! Yeah man, we owe the success to them. I realli respect them and I'm glad I met them. G is also realli funny with his criticisms! I can understand when you reprimand us, though you were veri fierce. But it helped with our character development. Also thanks for believing in us and for supporting us all the way, even though at times we were very uncoorperative.

Gina: Whee! Our super hyper dance teacher! She's realli fun to be with and I must thank her for teaching us the waltz and for making it so magical. I can realli talk to her too cus the age difference isn't that big. Somehow she feels more like a friend as compared to a teacher, but I still respect her as one.

Stage Crew: Lol, I donno you guys the names, but you guys are AWESOME. The musical's success is also largely your part. You guys learn the ropes fast and also thanks for all the help and encouragement. You guys are also always so energetic and funny! Glad to have met you all and it was a magical moment to work together to make this musical a success.