Read More

If this is the best ending, why isit I can't seem to forget you? Time have changed us and we waved goodbye to innocence. If getting together again won't be able to make it last, then losing it would be forever. Punish my seriousness, all along i was being naive.

Do I have to live the rest of my life like this? My kiss fated not to be able to kiss the one I love. For you I waited from the start, hoping all the way to present, yet it was not to be. Can love be transferred to another? But fate make me unable to keep the one I love. I cannot, how can I admit you are who I should not love?

If meeting again is just to leave again, then losing it would be forever. With giving up as my only memory, why isit I want it to be reborn again?

Do I have to live my life like this? My kiss not fated to kiss the one I love, I've been waiting from the start, wishing to the present. Can love be transferred to another? Why isit then that fate cannot keep the one I love? I cannot admit that you are one I should not love.

What can be evidence? Never thought loving someone would have to be so cruel to prove how much I love her.

Do I have to live my life like this? My kiss not fated to kiss the one I love. I've been waiting from the start, hoping to the present, yet it was still not to be. Can love be transferred to another? But I am not fated to keep the one I love? I cannot, how can I admit that you are the person I loved wrong?