Read More

My teacher once said that I can excel if I start putting effort into my work.
Never in my life have I danced until Beauty and the Beast.
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile is Grace.
I like lines because... w8!! I never said i like lines!!
When I'm nervous, i get stomach ache.
The last time I laughed was when I had B&B practise.
My hair is slightly brown.
My feet are tired.
Last Christmas I ate turkey.
When I turn my head left, I see the window.
When I turn my head right, I see the door.
When i look down, i see the keyboard.
The craziest recent event was the outing I had with the dancers.
By this time next year I will be in a good JC, I hope...
I have a hard time understanding why I love you so much.
One time at a family gathering I chatted wif my cousins?
You know i like-like you when I stop talking when you are near.
If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is her.
Triangles are stupid bcos they do not have brains.
My ideal breakfast is to eat with Grace, I dun care the location or the food.
If you make me really happy I'll be good to you.
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon the toilet.
Boys are straightforward.
I'd stop my wedding if i had feelings for another.
The world could do without money.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than eat the cockroach.
Most recent thing you've bought yourself was Apple juice.
Most recent thing someone else bought you was food.
My least favorite time of day is when I have to wake up in the morning.
And by the way, please hold on to me cus I am slipping into the darkness..
The last time I was high was not was, is, now, cus I am on the 18th storey.
The person whom I last talked to is my mom.
I shouldn't have eaten too little.
Last night I wept.
There's this girl I know who can make me stop breathing and can captivate me everytime I see her. She makes me fall in love with her everytime I see her. She can make me stop liking any other girls.
There is this guy I know who makes me happy just by looking at him, and lightens up the atmosphere when I am around him.
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy thank you, and you can be a comedian.
I'm listening to Precious One by KATTUN.
I last ate dinner.
My bedsheet is blue.
I smell nothing.
On my table, there is alot of things.
My full name is Law Wei Rong.
This quiz is useful in helping me spend time.