Read More

This love has taken its toll on me, she said good bye too many times before...

I promise you...
I believe your promise but, there is no promise forever...
Afureru ai ga sora ni habataite mawaru owari no nai hibi ga.
Shinjiru kimi ga tsuita uso nara sotto kokoro ni shimau yo.

This post shuda been posted ytd, but when I got home, all I wanted to do was flop on my bed and sleep, so this post was post-poned. Ytd went wif the dancers for an outing to East Coast Park. Ah, had to wake up early in the morning. Somemore in the morning I had a nightmare, I dreamt I was a World War 2 pilot, and I was like on a mission to bomb places. Funny thing was, as soon as I got into the cockpit, my vision turned black and I cannot c anything, yet strangely I was able to fly the plane. Weirrrd.. Somemore at this time of the year.. Hmm? Den woke up and went to bathe to prepare myself for a long day.. Met Glenn and Dex at the LRT station at 9 20, den we went to Jurong East to ice-skate first. Ok, here comes one of the highlights of the day. We met... MR RICHARD!!! Haha, you may be wondering who he is. Lemme tell you... I have no idea who he is either. He was some highly zealous christian who was trying to evangelize us without our permission. Which, is illegal. At first he came up to us and I thought he was some CID officer, look so secretive, and some more like say "Eh boys, how old are you?" Den I was like.. er.. wad did we do?? Den later he asked "Do you believe in God?" Den I was like Ohhh... THis guy wanna try to get us to be christians. So Glenn answered No.. Den he asked me and I answered yes den he asked dexter and dexter answered yes. Den he asked if I'm a christian and I just nodded my head. First lie!!! Ah well, the onli reason I'm not is cus my mom dun allow. So he started blabbering abt "I am here to spread the good news." Den as he was saying, the lights flickered and Glenn's handphone beeped and a skater fell down. So he was like "Satan is watching, he doesn't want us to know about God, see how many distractions he send?" At that point I was about to laugh out loud already but I just kept to myself. This guy is like LOONY!! Den he went on talking about hell and that its a lake of fire. Den he say "Actually, scientists have discovered hell, let me show you" Den he proceeded to take out his bible wif clippings. I was like Diao, wow, wads he gonna show us?...... MOUNT MERAPI!!! HE TOOK OUT A NEWSPAPER CLIPPING OF MOUNT MERAPI!!! OMG!!! Den he was like "you know where's this place? This is the entry to hell. Ever wondered why its spewing hot gases and rocks and lava?" I was thinking "Cus its a volcano?" NEways, I was too lazy to explain the earth's processes so I just smiled at him. Den he started raving about hell and angels and God and den Jesus. Meanwhile, Glenn kept receiving SMSes and he suddenly lashed out, "STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR HANDPHONE!" Den Glenn, apparently, was quite angry, but he was a polite nice boy and didn't say anything. Den he later said "You non-believer lar, you donno lar, you are ignorant." Wow, 3 insults hurled in a string. I can't believe Glenn didn't snap! Den he started insulting the other religions, saying that those people who worship them are worshipping stones. Man-made stones. Den he said some of the "gods" looked like demons. He seemed loony man, den WP came!!! Haha, and he also got roped in to listen to his ravings. Alot of things he was talking about I already know, but just sit there and listen lor... Den he went on and say "Satan is not interested in you, not your casing, he is interested in wads inside you. You know wads inside?" Den I was like.. Am I supposed to say JEsus? Den we like give shrugs and he answered "It's your soul!" Den I DIAO!!! I nv say out lar, but in my head was like Diao.... At this point, Dexter said "Can we go now? Faster pray den go." So he said okok, let me pray for you all. Then, the security guard came and shouted "MR RICHARD!" Den waved him over. So Mr Richard said bye to us and walked over. That was how I know wad was his name. Den later WP said he was a madman, how can lidat come and anyhow evangelize ppl. Apparently, he did this more than once, so that is how the security guard knew his name.

Wow, I devoted such a long paragraph to the encounter wif Mr Richard! Den later we just ice-skate. I was abit bored lar, cus I have always preferred skiing. What's more, its realli irritating when other people show off. It's also annoying when the whole place becomes flooded. Den later the dancers came to meet us, and we left at 12 15. Went to KFC to eat, and the dancers eat so little, onli a shrooms set. In order to fill me, I think I need 3 of those sets at least. Ya, I am a veri good glutton. After that, we waited for Gina to come and meet us, den persuade her to come wif us to East Coast. In the end, she agreed and we took a long train ride to City Hall. From there, we took bus 197 to East COast park. The bus is a double decker!! WOW!! I so long never take double-decked bus liao. We had a rather nice bus ride. We just spent the whole time talking. And den reached east coast, we had to walk to the rental shop. Then Dexter suggested we rent double bikes, like two person on one bike, one guy one girl. Actually, I was quite ok wif it at the start, but towards the end I was quite reluctant, but went on wif the plan anyways. So we rented the bikes and started cycling. Doubles bike got its advantages, such as when both guy and girl cycle same pace, the effort put in by each party is lesser for the same speed on a single bike. However, when one person slacks, the going gets tough and you have to put in more energy for the same speed. Then my partner for that day was Anita and we damn sui, the bike chain kept coming off. End up I have to get my hands REALLI dirty to fix it. My hands became like totally black.. TOtal chain fixes for that day was 5. 3 times from mine, 2 times I helped Dex. However, cycle halfway I wanted to swap for awhile. Then I swapped wif WP who was cycling single. Then in the end, I soloed all the way. Everytime w8 for WP catch up I was waiting for him to ask his single bike back, but he never did! So I just cycle solo all the way. Then WP after that said he felt realli slack cycling on dual, cus Anita wanted to go slow. Den towards the end, I caused an accident. I overtook Glenn, den turned and slow down to talk to him, when all of a sudden, Gina like speeded out of nowhere and the unfeeling look on her face looked murderous and scary. Somemore she no slowing down! She was like heading straight towards me, so I swerved to my left.... And hit Dexter. Donno who got injured but I think Sabrina fell off. Lucky no one got hurt. But I guess its like my fault lar.. I shudnt have stopped. I was letting them know WP was not behind. SO we waited, and WP appeared, but Rica was missing. Den later me n Glenn started discussing abt how Gina cycles, and we all agreed on one thing, she got an unfeeling look on her face. Veri scary.. After that, we walked to a busstop and took a direct bus back to Jurong East interchange. The bus ride sooooooooooo long.. It was like 1 hr 30 mins long? We spent all that time...... Chatting, and getting to know each other better. So I guess that time wasn't wasted. After the whole trip, I felt wasted and absolutely drained of energy. So me glenn n wp ate our dinner in Jurong East and den went home... Den my mom brought me to have a haircut and she told the hairdresser to cut until can meet school standard, yet leave it as long as possible. SO the hairdresser cut lor, to me, she cut alot. But today Glenn said cut veri little. Lol, he never leave long hair be4 so donno how it feels like when you cut it. IT realli feels like it's cut alot. I think, my whole long holiday, Monday was the most well-spent. All the other days I was like waiting for time to pass..

Somewhere out there is your only one.. I don't wanna be all alone.. It's painful.. Believe in me, believe in you, believe in our love...... Shinjiru..... Someday you will meet someone you love...