Read More

Gone with the sands of time like
Roses withering in the winter
And the passing of Earth's fair creatures.
Crazy though it may seem
Especially if you pause to think
Why would a confession be so blatant
And naked for all eyes to see?
Nay, confessions are private and meant for
God's ears alone and no other so
Hither-to I shall stop
Unless my hand bid me not?
Insanity, I should think for
Much like the waves words can't be stopped
Irrational though it may be,
Not if you open your eyes and see for
Much a tale unfolds before thee
Yet most are too blind to notice,
Or hear nor decipher.
Nevertheless things are obvious
Lest thee still can't see over
Yonder words and incoherent sentences the meaning
Lashing out like a devil's whip?
O' me, O' humanity
View poisoned by lies and
Erroneous judgement.