Read More

Saw what dex n TY wrote in their blogs abt the sorting hat. Ok, I shall do one too ;).

GLenn- He would be in...... JELAPANG!! Why? Cos his house there wad..
WP- He would be in..... JELAPANG TOO!! Same reason
Dex- BANGKIT!!! Cos.. Haha, you know why..
TY- YEWTEEAN!!! XD XD... Ok, SAME REASON MUHAHAHA..
.
.
.
.
The list goes on. See, mine more interesting :).

Okok, now seriously I shall sort them.
(P.S. I am using a "sorting hat". DRAW LOTS HAHA! Cause I dono wad each house suppose to be). Unless otherwise specified, the reasons I sort ppl are below. And also, you can sort ppl urself too!

Breakdown of houses:
Gryffindor: For ppl wif names that start with "G" or winners, unless I dun feel like putting them there muhaha (This rule applies for all houses)
SLytherin: FOr ppl wif names that start with "S" or are EVIL.
Hufflepuff: FOr ppl wif names that start with "H" or are LOSERS. Wanna know why? Cause they ALWAYS lose the housecup.
Ravenclaw: For ppl wif names that start with "R" or are not in the other 3 houses or are related to Cedric Diggory.

Glenn: Gryffindor (Winner house man)
WWP: Hufflepuff (NAH NAH, I dun wanna put u in slytherin XD)
Dex: Slytherin (For putting me in hufflepuff, pfft)
TY: Slytherin (Rly evil stuffs he say)
WZ: Slytherin (SO he can be wif TY and dex, i so nice rite?)
Lionel: Ravenclaw (Er, I have no idea why..)
GX: Ravenclaw (Cause he and lionel are so chummy)
No fun just sorting guys rite? I shall sort girls too! OH CRAP, WP is under guys XD.
Grace Y.: Gryffindor (Yep, name starts with G.)
Grace W.: Gryffindor (lalala)
Sandy: Slytherin
Siewling: Slytherin
Jolene: Ravenclaw
Michele C.: Hufflepuff (I shall be nice to WP XD...)

Ok, I'm bored of sorting. The only houses that ppl shud be sorted into are Nuthouses. And the cleaner just came to clean the room so I nneed to go out..

P.S. Photoes coming soon as soon as I hijack my father's computer... ANd no, i wasn't camwhoring, i'm just flashing at mother nature HAHA!!! get it? FLASHING? XD XD. Man, I wanna surf..... be a surfer dude...