Read More

She's always on my mind, from the time I wake up til I close my eyes. Though she's so far away, it just keeps getting stronger, everyday, and even now she's gone, I'm still holding on... So tell me where do I start, cause its breaking my heart. Don't wanna let her go...

My friends keep telling me, that if you really love her, you've gotta set her free. And if she returns in kind, I'll know she's mine. But tell me where do I start, cause its breaking my heart. Don't wanna let her go.

Why I live in despair? Wide awake or dreaming I know she's never there. And all the time I act so brave I'm shaking inside. Why does it hurt me so..?

Maybe my love will come back someday... Only Heaven knows...









Only Heaven knows..............................





Sigh, another bout of EMO-NESS is back.... Rite.. During my MYE somemore...

Thought of 2 lame quotes.
1) When the going gets tough, the smart steps aside and let the idiots do the work.
2) Intelligence is not the capacity to do things, rather, it is the capacity to NOT do things and get credit for it.

And... A new species of dinosaur has been found. It's called the Muggersaurus Hex, from the same family as the most well-known dinosaur ever, Tyrannosaurus Rex. This dinosaur is the first organism to wear glasses, and is said to be the smartest dinosaur that ever walked this earth. The Muggersaurus is not a herbivore, omnivore, or a carnivore. It is the most peculiar organism discovered. It eats books to maintain it's vital processes. A term for book-eating has not been coined, but I guess its called a bookivore? or maybe paperivore? Well then, a goat would most certainly belong in it too! Anyways, the Muggersaurus is also the first species of animals to be able to speak. Yes SPEAK! They can TALK to each other and actually plans what they would do. The Muggersaurus is a peaceful dinosaur, unlike the Tyrannosaurus, although they are both from the same family. However, the Muggersaurus becomes aggressive when it feels threatened. However, it is not threatened in the sense we think. Instead, it feels threatened when there is ignorance. When it asks a question and another muggersaurus can't answer, a fight would break out among them. And the fight isnt pretty. THey hurl facts at each other and try to outsmart each other! One fight can last a couple of hours! The mating ceremony is even better. During the mating season, males would compete against each other for females. The method? You guessed it, its a tri-book-a-thon. They first compete in intelligence, same way they handle a fight. Next, they would compete speed reading. They were to read 10 books in the shortest amount of time and must answer questions pertaining to the books correctly. Lastly, they would have a debate, the winner would be decided by the female. This method of choosing a mate is tedious and can take up to 6 months! It's no wonder that this species do not thrive at all. In fact, scientists speculate that they have harder time breeding than a panda! Now, after FINALLY choosing a mate, they would, of course, mate! And, well, humans get each other aroused by kissing, stripping, wearing sexy clothes, whatever. The muggersaurus is totally different! They would spend days, or even weeks just reading and reading until they get aroused. Then, they would mate. Muggersaurus are born with glasses and they can read the moment they are born. In fact, the parents never needs to look after the young, they are completely independent. What puzzles scientists most now, is that how did this species of dinosaur came about? And if there is such a highly intelligent species before humans, are there any more unknown animals with high intelligence quotient that we still do not know of? With the advent of this new dinosaur, a new theory of the Great Extinction has surfaced. Could the muggersaurus be so smart that they developed nuclear technology and start of a war that led to the deaths of the entire dinosaur race? Or maybe something more advanced than nuclear technology, something more sinister, like the ability to create black holes. We may never know how far the muggersaurus got.