Read More

Back

Now is my want to post but too lazy to post mood.. Currently waiting for Glenn n co. to come back frm lunch. Been *afk* for abt 5 days to go to Msia to attend a wedding. So lame, the wedding on tues but went there on Sat, so in the end waste alot of time. Due to nothingtodo-ness, I re-read some essays I have written while I was in the US and I found out that I wrote much better then compared to now, which says alot. And the wedding, was sooooooo funny. Abt 90% of the pple who attended were strangers to me so I only talked to my sis and we played hand games to keep boredom at the door. Lolx, and there were pple taking turn to go up to the stage to sing songs, and my grandma kept going up even though she cannot sing. Nt sure if she realised it but she is just screeching the song out and it hurts the ears, esp since it is in an enclosed area. LOL!!! I so evilez, but at least nv boo or anything. While over there, I missed my comp ALOT, and I felt like whomping it when I come back (which of course I did not). Not to mention my friends, Rly missed you guys!!! *bleahx* I sound so gay!! And, of course, I also missed Grace o.0..

Christmas is coming, dunno if its gd news or bad, since after christmas school wld be reopening soon. Haiz, but since we all haf to go back to sch, might as well be cheerful and meet it wif open arms, in my case, embrace the school!! Harhar, i prefer going to school compared to staying at home.. For a couple of reasons... Almost finished all my hols hw, left 1 more A maths paper, gonna finish it after christmas I guess. Looking forward to eating turkey during Christmas dinner. N for some reason, I keep spelling Christmas wif dble "s" (no pun intended) and had to backspace to remove one "s" (Dun think dirty). DotA is same as ever, Pawn pawn pawn GG!! Haha, today TY got v angry, kena spammed Noob until he began screaming all over the place.. LOL!! I got 16-0 at end game!! Holy Knight Rox!! Ok, out of point, dun wanna talk abt DotA. The latest craze though, seems to be tree tag, which is UBER imbal. The ents always win, unless infernals got maphack, or the ents are noobs. I hate the fact there is no challenge in that game, they shud add in one more infernal.

Nt sure wad else I want to post, as I type out what i want to post, I begin forgetting what I intended to post a.k.a my plan or layout of post. This seems to always happen to me.. Dunno why. I wanna go biking wif the clan again, but it seems the "craze" has died down somewhat. The thing I HATE most of going overseas is when I come back, I feel so lost, like I have lost track of wad is going on. Oh, just rmb sth else, last Sat Life! papers have Yong pic inside!! It is a pic of the Victoria Chorale. The front page shows the whole choir and Yong is hidden behind a woman who is jumping, blocking out abt half his face. On the inside of the newspaper, another pic of Yong!! This time its not whole choir and his face is very clear somewhat, since there were no obstructions. I believe those who read the papers recognise him, ahaz.. Nt veri sure wad else to post down here. Nothing else liao, sry!! Wanted to make it long but I dun think I shud crap some more, make pple dun wanna read and put them in foul mood. Once again ,Thank You if you read thus far. Congratulations for being able to stand my crap. Arigato!! Gracias!! Terimah Kasih!! Gamsahamida (nt sure correct spelling)!!