Read More

mY immOrtaL

Dotx, nothing to post, just posting cus WP post.. Dada, just finished one game of DotA and I owned wif Naix!!! ok lar, if dun own means i noob. lol. I think MKB for Naix better than Sange and Yasha, but Sange and Yasha let you kill heroes earlier. Competition is closing in soon, 14th Dec. Sad that I haf to go overseas on the Finals date. Oh crap, my mind is blank now, brain freeze!! Augh.. Lol, lame..

Didnt get to cycle today, I actually wanted to cycle, but I think everyone mood dampened by ytd. Just added a music to my blog, cus I rly like the song and somehow I like listening to it when reading my blog. Lol, Greensleeves is a rly nice song, cant believe I haf it in my folder and did nt listen to it at all.. Ahhh!! Neglecting wad i possess!!

Aha, actually wanted to post sth long, already written it out, but decided to erase it, lol... I always cant rmb wad I wanna post..