Read More

Nothing much in particular

Since everyone post, I shall post also, but for nothing in particular.

I am pretty tired of pple complaining to me.. U know its a dilemma everytime u call me and u feel unjust to sth else and expect me to pick a stand.. Dis is of course directed to TY.. If u wanna complain, i dun mind listening, pls dun make me take a stand.. W8 till i start pouring out all my problems to u den u gonna feeel VERI sian...

ok, so 14,15 dec joining competition.. Rly hope we can win it.. 3rd prize interest me most, harhar.. Its the one thats gonna directly benefit me. Our team has 4 killers already, we rly need supporters. If we take u, we'll haf 5 killers which i dun c how its gonna benefit the team. Wad i meant is not the hero is killer, i mean that our mentality when we play is killer kind. So, if we can get a kill, we'll forget abt our teamates.. Which is not the idea of DotA. DotA is a 5v5 game for a gd reason, if its a soloist game, it might as well be 1v1 or 2v2..

Oh no, my post is so disorganized!! Haiz, I need organization skills. Gonna rush my homework soon, if not my mom wun let me take part :p... Den TY got chansu!! to be reserve XD.. Dunno why everytime i got drive to blog den when wanna type out i forget everything.. Isit laziness?? Darn.. my concentration lvl is so low..

Wishlist for Christmas:
1) WoW (World of Warcraft)
2) Razer Copperhead
3) All the virus+adware+spyware in my comp to disappear magically
4) A dog
5) A drivers license (seriously, im rdy for it)

Lols, im so greedy.. Oh no, greed is a sin!!!! haha, actually any one of the above can liao... Dun need all.. Den again, i probably wun get any!! Haiz... I still havent got Dex his bday present, sry!! I still dunno wad u want... Unless u want soccer ball? Or a brand new ROC disc? Somehow, the hols seem to pass so fast...

Last choir pract for the hols was a disaster!! Mr Yong ended up scolding us!!! First time i c him so angry, probably cus i forget all the other times XD... I already tried my best to sing correctly, yet WP and Glenn sing 2 different notes, and i dunno which to sing. I know WP sure out of tune, yet I still follow his... Haha, so dumb.. Den Yong started scolding and I held back my laughter. Had bad experience laughing when teacher scold u... And I cant believe Dex thought Yong was angry to the end, I think after awhile he simmered down... And dis is directed to Dex, even if u tried ur best, it might nt be perfect, in fact, it IS not perfect, so u shudnt blame mr yong for making u all to sing again.. Maybe nt u out of tune but others?? So i think that u all dun sing to spite mr yong is too much.. SO childish..