Read More

I have decided I am not gonna post updates of my story. I will post the whole thing upon finishing. WP played a vital role in persuading me not to post haha. He wants to be the first to read it. Though I have no idea why. But heck, since he my best friend, I listen to him.

Today musical we did Waltzing again. Cool. Monday also waltzing. I LOVE waltzing, it's so FUN!!! Jordan got so many small actions tt make us laugh. I think Jordan dance so well loh.. Or isit cus the instructor dance v well? Nvm, Jordan like practise so hard, no wonder so good. Grace also dance well. Den today me n glenn decided to learn the female part also. So we took turns being guy and girl. I feel that this way, we know like wad difficulties our partners are having and we can play more of an active role to help out. Right now I got all the moves down, but the ending part the waltz one round one I dunno how to do. I keep thinking I do wrongly. Need someone to help me. N today, Grace n Eugene mus keep holding the waltz pose together, and mus call ppl to pei them. Den so funny cus they call tall girl wif short guy, so... Weird lar, like Nabil and Jia Xuan. HAHA!!! Ok, me ish so evilez, since me ish also short. I think I grew to 162? Donno. I hope to grow to 170. Seems like one far-fetched dream.

MYE is coming soon, I think everyone is bz studying for it. Hope I score well. I also began studying liaoz, but stress ah!! NEways, nid to slp soon, so I stop here bah.