Read More

"Who I am hates who I've been, but who I am is not much different from who I've been, so who I would be would hate who I am who hates who I've been..." - My twisted logic.

Did you understand the above statement? Of course you do, you are not that stupid, not like ME. Cus I do not get what I have just written and it's twisted. Why am I posting when I shud be studying SS? I dun know, you tell me.. Ok, together now, CUS I AM LAME!!!! haha.... wadeva..

NEways, just wanna post some Did you knows...

Did you know?
1) The old prime meridian was the rose line and its found in paris running through the Saint Sulpice Church? After 1966, the line was officially moved to Greenwich, England.
2) The pentagram is not the sign of the devil but is actually the sign of the sacred feminine. The lines divides themselves into the Divine proportion Phi.
3) Leonardo was once the Grandmaster of the Priory of Sion? It is a secret brotherhood that is said to guard the location of the Holy Grail.
4) Opus Dei is a Vatican prelature, a deeply devout Catholic sect. They practise Corporal mortification. Which is placing a brabed cilice belt around the waste. This cilice belt has sharp edges that dig into the skin causing pain to the wearer. When the wearer is sexually aroused, the muscles tense and the sharp edges dig deeper, causing pain that cancels the effects of lust.

ZzZ.. Nth else to post abt. Oh, felt v sad today cus my bio practical lose 7 marks already. All because of a stupid mistake. In a hurry, I drew the graph in the wrong direction and even though my points are correct, the general shape of the curve is wrong. Haiz.... Okay, I think nth else liao. Probably wun be posting until after exams..