Read More

Layout change

Well, I bet you all noticed the layout has changed.... And no... I did not do this layout. I just customized it, I did not do any real major change. I dun haf the time to start a layout from scratch, and I conveniently found this cute layout on Blogskin, so I dled it. Ok, tts all, I dun wanna post abt layouts.....

Today principal came to watch our performance up to where we learned, and I was like stressed out, cus I scared make mistake den sarbo ppl. NEways, I realli h8 leaping at Dex, everytime I leap at him I crash my knee on the floor, now got bruise and there got a bulge, cus it swollen. Luckily, this week is a short week, monday tuesday wednesday, den SPORTS day, and den GOOD FRIDAY!!! Haha, so short rite?? NEways, I tried one hand push-up, I did a grand total of......... 2 -.-ll. It's hard man!! Believe you me, its realli HARD!!

I realli want a betta role actually, although I am contented now. I am easily contented. I am wad you call a COWARD. I dun dare to fight for what I want, even if I realli want it. Like example wld be, if I tried to pursue Grace, and I have competition, I think I probably give up... But den again, I might not! I might even go to extremes, but I dun think so lar... Realli lor, everytime my mom say no to sth I dun ask anymore. I am sooooooo COWARDLY!! NEways, I practising everyone's role EXCEPT the female roles of course... Cus... Ok, dis is rather evil, but when we were at Mac today, we were like wondering wad will happen if one of the main cast fell sick on the day the performance is, wad will happen? But I dun believe so zun lar, I think at most is a few days before fall sick. I think, I wanna be... SUBSTITUTE!!! Haha, I probably can memorize their lines, I mean, how hard it is -.-... I can do a monologue from scene 1 all the way to be our guest for most of the characters. The one I know 100% is Belle, Gaston, and Maurice. Beast is like 80%.

It's killing me to know you without having a chance to hold you, and I wanna do is show you how I realli feel inside. You can run to me, or you can laugh at me, or you can walk right out that door... But we can't be just friends... Anymore..

You dun know wad its like, when nothing feels alright, you dun know wad its like to be like me, so stop envying me.... You dun know wad it feels to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark. To be kicked, when you're down, to feel like you've been pushed around. To be on the edge of breaking down, and no one's there to save you. No, you dunno wad it's like to be like me. "My shadow's the only one that walks beside me..." I do not even have a shadow... I feel so alone...

New theory patented in the US patent office: "None are born noob, Most achieve noobness, Few have noobness thrust upon them." What this theory meant, was that if you are a noob, its your own doing and no one can pull you out of this mess except yourself.

I am so sick and tired of ppl knowing my password even if I do not tell them, so I think I am going to ENCRYPT IT!! WAHAHHA!! NO MORE PPLE HACKING INTO MY ACCOUNT!! BTW, an example of encryption is: GCARENAWG. I think WP will know how to decode it. But if I set password, it will be sth like above. Seems like random letterings but if you can decode it means sth. In fact, I can even change it to numbers!! The above can be converted to: 731185141237. Or other combinations! HAHA, So... It is gonna be HARD to guess my pass now!! Not that you realli wanna hack my accounts, but I just feel like I shud do this in case some funny person wants to screw my accounts.

Okie, I dun thinx I got anything else to post, oh yeah, Clan LegO beat Clan S1nz last Friday. I felt the match was effortless and absolutely EZ to win. Ah well. Srrry for not posting for a long time XD... Felt too lazy to.