Read More

Name 20 pple u can think of at the top of your head. Dun read the below qns before u write, and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.

1. Grace
2. Wei Ning
3. Wen Pu
4. Glenn
5. Tay Yi
6. Dexter
7. Jordan
8. Kok Hong
9. Wen Ying
10. Hui Yang
11. Rachel
12. Huang Zhi
13. Justin
14. Wilson
15. Ben
16. Qing Ping
17. Jin Zhe
18. Ting Jun
19. Dong Wei
20. George

How did you meet 14? (Wilson)
Sec 1 Science Team.

What would you do if you never meet 1? (Grace)
I would be who I've been who is hated by who I am.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? (George and Wen Ying)
Wish them good luck lor...

Did you ever liked 19? (Dong Wei)
I am not gay, we are frens onli.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Dexter and Jin Zhe)
YES!!!

Describe 3 (Wen Pu)
Nerd, Arrogant, Loyal, Eccentric, the list goes on...

Do you think 8 is attractive? (Kok Hong)
Heck, I am NOT gay...

Tell me smth about 7. (Jordan)
Tall... Very tall..

Do you know any of 12's family? (Huang Zhi)
No... Only him.

Whats 8's favourite? (Kok Hong)
Soldat?

What would you do if 11 confesses dat he/she likes you? (Rachel)
I will be dumbstruck for who will ever like me...

What lanquage does 15 speak? (Ben)
English..

Who is 9 going out with? (Wen Ying)
Not sure, was Wei Zhong..

How old is 16 now? (Qing Ping)
I think 15...

When was the last time you talked to 13? (Justin)
Today..

What is 2's fav band/singer? (Wei Ning)
Miyamoto Shunichi

Would you ever date 4? (Glenn)
YEAH MAN!!! In DotA, wad were you thinkin?

Would you date 7? (Jordan)
No, too tall for me...

Is 15 single? (Ben)
I think so, but he got alot gf...

What is 10's last name? (Hui Yang)
Seah.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? (Rachel)
No. Oh, w8, YES!! Serious FRIENDSHIP.. HAHA!!

What school does 3 go to? (Wen Pu)
Same school as me, BPGHS..

Where does 6 live? (Dexter)
Bangkit.

Whats ur fav thing about no 5? (Tay Yi)
His humour..

Have you seen number 1 naked? (Grace)
Heck, NO!!!

Now tag 5 ppl you want to do this survey.
1) Grace
2) Wei Ning
3) Wen Pu
4) Dexter
5) Kok Hong