Read More

Yet another survey... This one created by me! The survey goes like this. Name 4 DotA hero skills that you would like to learn and use in REALITY. State WHY you chose that skill. After that, tag as many people as you want to do this survey.

1) Guardian Angel- I wanna protect the people I love and make lots and lots of money. Den I can use it to heal people who are injured and be the ULTIMATE DOCTOR IN THIS WORLD MWAHAHA!!!

2) Hand of God- I dun even know why I chose this skill, but the name sounds cool. I would use it to heal all my friends. Haha, I am a healer!!

3) Holy Persuasion- I wanna use this to persuade people, den I can become ULTIMATE LAWYER!! LOL!! Ultimate doctor and lawyer, I will be soooo rich.. I will use it to persuade the judge that my client is innocent or the other party is guilty. Can make people do wad I want them to do. Can get ANY gal in this world!!

4) Teleport- Den I can get to places FAST!! Imagine how much money I can save on air travel, not that I will care, since if I got my above skills I will be sooooo rich.

People tagged:
1) Glenn
2) Tay Yi
3) Wen Pu
4) Dexter
5) Jin Zhe