Read More

Got this new song which I heard and found it rather nice. Shall post my translation of the lyrics here. Oh, this song has abit of rap which I didnt bother translating :D.

NEVER AGAIN - KATTUN

I never understand, I'm just too young
Love is not just about sweet-nothings
Easy come easy go, real love
Cannot be easily explained.

Never forget everything you said to me
Never forget evertyhing you done to me
Hesitating in this maze, we are lost

From tomorrow onwards
I will hold my past dear, definitely not letting you leave.
No matter how difficult the situation is I must protect my love
You're never gonna get my love again
It was supposed to be a love that's given up...
Let me kiss your swollen eyes from your crying baby
Fate is? No fake.

Everything once more accept each other's flaws
I believe now we still have the time to create memories.

I never understand, I'm just too young.
Love is not just about sweet-nothings
You are my everything
It was supposed to be a love that's given up...
Now I can say that I love you
Fate is? No Fake

I want to hold my past dear, never letting you leave.
No matter how difficult the situation is I must protect my love.
You're never gonna get my love again
It was supposed to be a love that's given up...
Fate is?

As long as the next time we meet we don't speak
This way things cannot end.
Because the tears from emotions is real love.
You're never gonna get my love again
It was supposed to be a love that's given up...
Fate is? No fake.

Ok, I donno how accurate my translation is, some parts are probably wrong... And I think sometimes the song dun make sense? Oh ya, if any of you want this song just MSN me.

My fave is still Andalucia Ni Akogarete!!

For ppl interested in KAT-TUN songs, can MSN me and if I have their song I will send :D.

I think their best songs, in rank, is:
1) Andalucia ni Akogarete (Yearning for Andalucia)
2) Kizuna (Bond)
3) Le Ciel
4) Special Happiness
5) Haruka na ya Kusoku (Faraway Date)
6) Precious One
7) Wilds of my Heart
8) Never Again
9) Real Face
10) Gold

The sec 3s have gone for OBS and the canteen is realli empty now. Actually, I kinda like this empty feeling. Sec 3 and Sec 4 recess together is seriously too crowded. There isnt even enough place and ppl have to clutter the sides. Now, there is even extra spaces! THe whole canteen looks more suitable for this volume of ppl. Maybe our sch should start having 4 recesses.

Asked her and she rejected. Not that I didn't expect it, but some ppl ask me why did I even try if I expected it. I only have this to say, each time I ask, there is still a minute chance she accepts. If I do not ask, there is ZERO chance of acceptance. And I definitely do not wanna have regrets that I did not ask last time. I already let slip many opportunities, and I regret I did not take this opportunities, so I rather not have opportunities slip by me again.

Prom night is coming.... After Os... SO Os is even nearer.... What shall I wear for Prom? Shall I dye my hair? I rly want to, but I doubt they will allow me entrance if I did. And anyways, now the most impt thing is Os. I MUST get my 9A1s. Now rly gonna start putting effort into my studies, time to start the engines!! It's the last lap!

I'll never stop dreaming, for if this dream comes true, I need nothing else in this world.

All worldly possesions are useless without you

You make life worth living

You will always be

My Only One