Read More

Nothing can explain the hurt which you can cause me. Similarly, nothing can explain the joy you bring to me. Ah yes, this is abt one joy which helped me through an entire day. This half of the post is posted by whom most of you would consider an idiot, so if you are one of them, you can skip this part and just move on. (Move on? Move on you si lang tao ah)

Yaya, im insane, but i was on cloud nine yesterday after A maths time practice. (Hmm nope, its not cus the torturous time practice is over.) K, yesterday felt so freaking sick after school ended. My flu and my sore throat got worse and I had a horrible headache. Thankfully, I survived the A maths time practice. After that, I decided to walk around the school to find Wen Pu. Just as I left the class and walking down the corridor to the main staircase, as chance would have it, I met Grace. So, den I decided to wave and say "hi". And, for the first time in 2 years, she replied! Omg, I didnt expect it, I thot she would just smile and I was so taken aback. So she smiled at me and I smiled back (I think so, unless my jaw dropped o.0). Den I was like so freaking happy and my sore throat and flu like fly away liao (Yeah magic, unfortunately, they came back later). Haha, yeah, this is the cause of me being so happy yesterday, unfortunately, at nite my flu and sore throat got REALLI bad.. Haiz...

Today is national day celebration. Actually, I can dun come school one, but I force myself to come. Cause today Grace got perform, so I wanted to watch, den just drag myself out of bed and wif a crazy sore throat come to school. Luckily it got better in school.. However, I felt so disappointed. Her mic wasn't working for 2 counts and onli on the third one she swapped mic wif mortiza. Only then could I hear her. Ahh, she got such a sweet voice.. Haiz...

Just found one more KATTUN song which is realli nice. The title of the song is Le Ciel ( I donno wad that means ). Y'all shud go watch the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYf2GV5Pq0c.

Ok, this is for Dexter:
1. Sth random: You are the most matured guy in our clique.
2. The challenge: Tell SwuSan you hate her (Mwahaha, Im evil)
3. Colour association: Blue, cause sometimes you seem so deep.
4. Sth I like abt you: Your maturity
5. Clearest memory: During Sec 1 on my first day of school you keep talking to me.
6. Animal: Monkey, most of the time you seem so energetic.
7. Sth I've always wanted to ask: How many gfs do you have to date?