Read More

if you comment to this post...

1. i'll respond with something random about you.
2. i'll challenge you to try something.
3. i'll pick a color that i associate with you.
4. i'll tell you something i like about you.
5. i'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. i'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. i'll ask you something i've always wanted to ask.
8. if i do this for you, you must post this on yours.

if you tag in my board regarding this post, pls tag with "i'm tagging regarding your post titled 'something or nothing'."

This is in response to Grace Yeoh's:
1. Sth random: You are the girl I talked most with, shared most problems with, and SMSed the most.
2. The challenge: Stand in the middle of a shopping centre and sing Barney's theme song at the top of your lungs. (Haha, i dun think u shud try this, ppl will think ur from woodbridge)
3. Colour association: Green, cus ur blogs all green and green's the onli colour I can think of.
4. Sth I like abt you: Your most of the time positive attitude and encouragements
5. Clearest memory: During the training of Be Our Guest dance and you sarbo-ed all the dancers to redo the whole segment.
6. Animal: Horse, cus u like horses and there's horse in your nick and I'm all about horses.. And dogs..
7. Sth I've always wanted to ask: Crap, nv thought of it much, cus I nv had anything to ask, and all I wanted to ask I have already asked. Ah, Will you ever consider other guys?