Read More

Ytd watched 9 o clock drama on 8, and I got some feelings towards the show. There is this character, Wei Xiang, who likes the lead actress (Rui En), but he could see that she likes someone else, and he selflessly let her go with the other guy. I feel so sad for him, he have to give up the girl he likes so much for someone else, an act that I dun think I can accomplish.

NEways, today was a tiring day. We played rugby again during PE. I DREW FIRST BLOOD! Woohoo, my classmates were like congratulating me cus i solo evaded the entire team and then scored. Waha, I feel so proud, somemore the girls were like got the WOW sound. After recess was reading and I was so physically and mentally drained that I just slept through the whole period. Last period we went to the hall to listen to the principal. After listening to her speech, I feel so inspired to study hard. And after that me dexter and wen pu talked to the principal. I can't remember what we talked about, but talked for some time. And then went to play basketball with 2 lower sec, and we totally OWNED them, cus of height advantage. They totally gave up trying to snatch the ball from us or trying to catch the ball in midair. After that we went to KFC to eat our lunch, den went home. That was pretty much my Tuesday.

When you think of me, remember the way that I used to be.
Remember the times I held you tenderly, remember the way that I loved you.

We got a little world of our own, I'll show you things that no one else knows, I'll let you in where no one else goes, what will I do without you..

I do cherish you. For the rest of my life, you dun have to think twice. I will love you still, from the depths of my soul, it's beyond my control. I've waited so long to say this to you. If you ask me whether I love you this much, I do...

I'll be the one who will make all your sorrows undone. I'll be the light when you feel like there's nowhere to run. I'll be the one to hold you and make sure that you'll be alright. Cause my faith is gone and I want to take you from darkness to light.

We went full circle before meeting and no one but me knows how important you are. It's been so long and I have decided that when I hold your hand I will never let go.