Read More

Im here posting this cus I didnt get to play DotA wif Glenn. And Why? Cus suddenly got 1 xtra person showed up. And all of Glenn bro frens dun wanna sit out on playing, so only me lor.. Haix, I m just too kind for my own good. somemore i told glenn i wld be playing while in grp study today.. ZzZ.. At least got Sandy to chat wif to save me from xtreme boredom which will result in me going to slp at 8 30... So thks Sandy!

Today grp study did phy. Found out my phy standard onli enuff get B.. Cannot.. Must pia my phy.. But more importantly, I must pia my SS liao. Prelim is nxt WEEK!! AHH!! After that played soccer wif a borrowed ball. Yux, I broke my toenail, damn pain.. Haix, i thinx tmr will be bad...

"... why ppl keep misunderstanding me? no one knows me..."

I feel so freaking lifeless nowadays... Haix, no more empty canteen liao... Why Why?! Nande?

The song kuai le sounds quite nice, thks to sandy for telling me. I just wish I can be happy.. At least, as happy as I appear to be..

Trying to find Epilogue the song link now, so can put as my blog song. So nice!!! I wish there is a site that allows direct linking to hosted music... Haix, makes my life so much easier... Hmmz, suddenly i feel like changing my blog song to le ciel.. Gonna do it soon...

Haix, donno wad to update liao...