Read More

Sry, no major post after all.. I fell sick on the day AC had their campfire.. Sigh..

Kk, but that was quite long ago, 1 wk i think haha.. My hols just passed like that.. Poof... Gone... I'm in 1SB2 haha, same class as glenn. Tuesday I went to Glenn house to stayover. Brought my comp there. Stayed for one day only sian.. Lol.. Quite fun actually, if not for the frequent net breakdowns.. APparently someone tried to hijack their net.. Stupid ppl...

Today went to AC to check my class posting. Me n Glenn cycled there and we made it in abt 45 minutes. The way home took 37. Big difference. And the shocking thing is we weren't actually rushing, just taking a leisurely cycle. Woah. I'm actually faster than the MRT. Cool. Anyways, we started to see who were in our class. Conclusion, we are the weirdo class AGAIN. Filled wif scholars. And almost no girls. Den Glenn was soooo sad... And i told him quality over quantity haha.. But he said he wanted a total change of class. Apparently 50% of the ppl frm his old class is same class wif him now.

Den we went for a drink and chatted at the sports complex. Walked back to check the posting again. Then we saw her. lol, den glenn said "Stick wif me n you'll see her more often". We guessed choir just ended and the whole bunch of them are checking their posting. We walked back to our bikes, den decided it was too early to go home so we went to get another drink frm the canteen. Chatted quite awhile and den left for home. I went over to glenn house cos my sis fren came over. Just didnt wanna b at home when her fren is there. And in the end i ate wif glenn, his bro, and their grandparents at greenridge. My dad came to pick me up and den HOME!! haha, left my bike at glenn's hse. Tmr must go n cut hair alr... sadded... Glenn came up wif the LAMEST reason why i don wanna go home. he say i scared her fren like me den cannot concentrate on their project. *bleah*.

/emotional

Gah, can't forget her still. she's just too beautiful. she's just too perfect.

/emotional

Kk, PERSONAL QUIZ TIME!!! haha.. Frm Grace Yeoh's blog.

Things you'd write to 10 people, that you'd never bring up face-to-face with them. Don't mention names.

1) Ur weird.. RLY weird.. RLY FREAKING WEIRD.. But ur a nice guy, a great friend, and well.. for being weird.. you actually ROCK.. I feel so blessed to have such a great friend, though we had alot of quarrels and arguments haha. But den again, which friendship doesnt? Have fun being a pigeon. XD XD.. Maybe i'll crash someday.

2) What can I say.. Um, ur great.. Caring.. i still rmb my promise to live wif you forever.. Yep, im working to it haha. For now, peace out in school, dun be so stressed. I love you :).

3) You are at once a rly good fren and yet can be a totally horrid person. You also leave me totally confused at what the heck you are thinking. But, ur matured, and actually do show concern sometimes. Quite hard to believe considerin the way u act lol. I just enjoy ur company and though I do get really fustrated, its probably my high demands (Do i have any..?).. Nvm.. I believe friendships are give and take.. Ur one of my best frens :).

4) Didnt know you until quite late. Thks for listening to all the sh*t I have to say. And more often than not I'm the one doing the complaining. Rly sorry to bore you so much. And guess wad, ur alot different frm the rest of my frens! haha. Kk, just have fun in what you do and ya, peace out :). P.S. Rly appreciate ur consolation when I'm rly down.

5) Well, ur the person that caused a 180 degree turn in my life. A milestone, and a gigantic nuclear hole in my life. But heck, even if it turns out disastrous, I still do not regret meeting you. Because of you, my life began to have colour. Sorrow became one feeling I am familiar wif. WIthout you, I wld be alien to that feeling. I can go on and on, but I dun think I should.. I'll love you forever.

6) Haha, didnt know you talk alot actually. Lol, thks for chatting wif me too :). And again, sry for all the sh*t I say to you. Lol, and you patiently listen to all the crap that I have to say.. Thks for being such a great listening ear. I'll also be glad to listen to ur problems shud u have any. best of luck for your A levels and I hope you get into ur dream course in uni. :).

7) If my frens knew who are you, they'll definitely think I'm crazy. And they'll start shying away frm me. But since this is ANON, Haha, I can do a tribute to you too :). ur instrumental in pulling me out of depression. And ur definitely the person that took the most sh*t frm me, and even dried my tears when I cried. Without you I'll have gone insane or perhaps commited suicide. Thks so much for listening without giving dumbass comments. Thks for understanding. u will and always be my bestest fren. *Hugs*.

8) Hey, don rly know u much, but u made my life in PJC so much more bearable. And now ur a fellow ACSIan too!! We'll work hard together for As k? And I can FINALLY return u ur disc hahaha. Lol, fellow ponstar of PJC.. WOOHOO, 10 lectures ponned, 3 tuts, and 3 days of school!!! We're the ELITES man.. Haha..

9) Ur like the big brother I nv had and I rly appreciate you acting like one (Whether you know it or not haha). Thks for putting up wif me when I'm at ur house, helping me debug stuffs. Also through you I know a whole different sphere of friends haha.

10) Fellow freak and 04king. actually, maybe you duno, but I actually treasure my friendship wif u. Though I do not act it.. Ok, sry for any offences commited against u. And thks for being the lively one. ANd... UR RLY LAME!!!! Lol...

Ok.. Finally done. If u wanna know who the ten are, just MSN me, I might say :) (Actually, its likely I'll say. Its kind of like a test to see who reads my blog).