Read More

Today is probably the last day I will spend in PJC. Sad thing Derek didn't come, cos today DAMN slack. WHole school like celebratin. CT time my class was watching I-robot, den I was listening to my MP3 player playing "You're my better half" by Keith URban.

/Edit
Removed due to vehement objections from my friends.
/Edit

Anyways, completed Max Payne 2 campaign!! YEAH!!! After only like 5 hrs of playing. Jeez, its too short... Bullet time is just too fun. W8ing for Alan Wake and Crysis to come out, den can c the next-gen shooters. Meanwhile I shall contend wif WoW.

Ok, everyone, peace out for the weekend! Posting results are out on Tuesday! Gasps, I'm so nervous..... Pray for me K? Esp GLenn who's gonna get a treat if I get into ACJC. Sigh, even after assurances frm Glenn, and practically everyone I know, I'm still SOOOO nervous. I need assurance from God. Only then I will be able to relax. Sigh, just keep praying then... God answered my prayer for a single digit L1R5 and I believe He will answer my prayer to be able to enter ACJC too.

Have fun over the weekend, cos after PAE its time to switch gears and go faster.