Read More

Today's the last day I spent in my CCA in PJC!! Haha, after today NO MORE DOTA CLUB!! YAY!! Anyways, today PE sth incredible happened. I stood like 30 CM away frm the 3 point line and shot a soccer ball into the basketball hoop! I was like WOW!! Silent shot somemore! Haha, HAXXORZ!

After that was my last day in my CCA. Boring lar, I rly regretted taking it as a CCA. Luckily, I only went for 3 trainings total. Haha. Not that I needed any o.0. After my CCA I went to ACJC to meet Glenn n WP, and together we went to Queensway to solve our racquet woes. I got a yellow grip and yellow BG 80 string for my Ashaway racq. Den me n WP saw this rly cool looking Ashaway racquet, Ashaway Thunder I think. It's like totally shiny and RLY RLY LIGHT! IT's LIKE THE Lightest Racquet EVEr. We had a look at the squash racquets too. Both me n WP felt Prince's 03 Silver looks the best, rly sleek and futuristic. However, Glenn felt 03 Orange better. Lol, he said becus it looked weird. Ah well, both racquets are $190. Not bad. Max string tension is 29lbs.

While we were at AC, I told GLenn that today, during my chinese public speaking, I said that I was gay and that I like him. And I told him I think some of my class people actually believed it. Den WP chimed in that I was ruining Glenn's name. Den I said I was praising him, so it was more like making him more well-liked! Besides, I used his Chinese name, not his english name. Lol.. I came up wif 3 reasons as to why some ppl will actually believe I'm gay.
1) My MSN Dps are always guys.
2) My class ppl knows I'm crazy abt ACJC and in my speech I said Glenn was frm AC.
3) WP keeps trying to hug me -.-||...
Well, I believed I wrote in my blog that if she doesn't like me I wld be gay. Come to think of it, I dun wanna be gay (Not that I can, it's just not in my genes). I'll just remain a bachelor. So they were teasing me that I was gay. Sometimes I will tell Glenn that so and so is good looking (guy). Then Glenn said its a sign of gayness. But I think its ok for guys to think other guys are good looking. Not that I'm attracted to them... And I also told Glenn I'm not interested in girls. Just don't wanna flirt you know? Not horny yet? Lol, I'm a decent guy! Then GLenn n WP somehow related it to being gay -.-||... But alas, I know they are just joking... I hope... Well, Glenn said he has faith in me that I will find a girl that I like and that I will get married. He also said the problem is I dun have faith in myself. It's true, I mean, I dun even have confidence that I will get into ACJC. Even after so many people assured me. Actually, its times like these, that I felt Glenn is rly a good friend. Though such times are rare :). Sometimes he rly says stuffs that are insightful. Which is also why I admire him. Heck, that will make him think I'm gay LOL! I think I'm just not rdy for a relationship, don't even know when I'll be ready, after that MAJOR heartbreak... As the proverb goes, "A burnt child fears the fire." Then WP added that I'll probably be the first to get married among the three of us. Even Derek thinks I'll get married. Not that I will PURPOSELY not get married to prove them wrong. But when I do, I'll let them know if we're still in contact :). For when I do, it means I've finally gotten over her. OR as brokeback puts it, just trying to cover up, trying to forget abt past relationships. Such weddings WILL and ALWAYS fail. Mwahhz, Glenn says AC will change me n make me somewhat interested in girls. Maybe.... See first :).. I dun mind giving a shot at it. But.. Is not interested in girls such a terminal illness? ISit that much a cause for concern? Besides, my mom doesn't want me to start relationships.

Meh, right now GUY friends deserve more of my time than GIRLS. And COMPUTER games are higher on my PRIORITY list than looking for GIRLS. And STUDIES are definitely more IMPORTANT than GIRLS. I shall stick to my plan of getting 4As for A levels, surviving NS, going to NUS for BA, followed by Princeton for Masters & PhD, before travelling Europe/USA, migrate to the states, and find a job. Yepp, that's my plan before thinking of starting a relationship.

I'm pretty idealistic rite? Life ain't a bed of roses, and so far it's been a bed of hot coals for me.

I shall end this post with a parting note:
"Every little thing I do never seems enough for you."

Soledad.............