Read More

****, v pain... I not going school on Monday probably, need to go hospital soon. Some ******* pushed me to the floor today. and that person frm my class one. Damn pissed now. Damn, here to vent my anger, cant believe I apologized to him when I kicked him. Damn. Didnt wanna cause a scene.

So, if u wanna know how serious it was, there was a crater. Yeah, A CRATER in my finger.. And now KENA INFECTION. ****, need to go hospital alr... Not sure how long they will keep me in... But looks serious now... Screw... Totally cant bend my finger now, got a bandage around it. My mom calling NUH now to check wif them if hospitalisation is required and bla bla bla, so now i here to post. I dun even know how kena infection....

CHILDISH GAMES! I HATE PEOPLE WHO PLAY CHILDISH GAMES! !@#$%^&*() YOU PEOPLE! **** Ok, need to go out now, ****, will update again when I get back....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok, so who believed the above story? Haha, it was blown up alot more lar. Ok, abt the crater its true lar. There IS a crater in my finger. And ya, it does hurt alot, like my whole finger on fire. And Its true I cant bend my finger now, cos its totally plastered. haha. Hope dun kena infection, last time I kena this kind of thing almost have to amputate. but last time was my whole arm. THe doctor last time told me if dun heal within one weak will have to amputate. LUCKY LUCKY it healed. Cant believe if they amputated one of my arm.

Abt the seriousness its not true. Abt the anger, yes, I'm rly angry, and yes I RLY HATE PEOPLE WHO PLAY CHILDISH GAMES!

Jeez, still I think today campfire ended TOO early. I mean, I was just getting hyped up den they say go home go home.. SIANZZZ.. Not fun one... ACJC better, let them play until 11. In the end, wad I dun like abt PJC is still the people. Of course, its a general statement, there are really great people too. Rly like Joel's blogsong, "Everything to me" I Think, rly nice song.

Some ppl in my class are just so talented. Derek is like an inventor-in-the-making, Joel can play the drums, and can do pull-ups like its childsplay and he's also a rly nice guy, Terence can play soccer, badminton, and the piano. Sigh, then I think of myself, I can only be a jack of all trades but a master of none. The only thing I'm close to mastering is DotA, and its not satisfying at all. Damn, I h8 complaining. I wanna do sth abt it. I shall do FULL BODY WORKOUT, not to mention I shall start learning some musical instrument, self-taught. Also, I'm gonna pick up programming. And, I wanna be a nice guy, I wanna be someone everyone will like (Which is so isnt myself, and I h8 not being myself). As the saying goes, you can't please everyone. Darn, I'm rly living a screwed up life.