Read More

"I try to, just forget you. But I dunno how, if only I knew. It's written all over your face, such a painful thing to waste, tell me now, where do we go? Now the future's not so clear, I can't believe we've ended here, where's the world that doesn't care, maybe I could meet you there."

"Maybe I should meet you there.."

"Maybe.."

".."

Woots, wounded again. Bah, not fun to relate the incident, suffice to say, there is one rowdy class and their teacher wants them to win, case closed.

"I'm waiting for the perfect time to call you back. Cos I rmb saying I dun wanna another truth, can't handle that."

"I'm sorry. If I ever slagged you down I meant no harm. But when I heard the stories, said things I didn't mean should have stayed calm. Sadly, you got angry, and it breaks my heart. You're so mad at me.."

"Tell me now, where do we go..."

Results are out soon! Yeah! This friday!! Maybe staying over at TY's hse tmr. Nt sure.

"You can save me from the man that I've become... Looking back on the things I've done.. I was trying to be someone. I've played my part, kept you in the dark, now let me show you the shape of my heart..."

Sigh, WoW servers are so unstable lately, can't play at all. And I haven't gotten my Supreme Commander yet, sianz... Actually, I dun think it's out yet.

Actually, dono wad to post haha.