Read More

I am evil...

Wahahaha, I am evil, mwahahhahaha... I jus skipped badminton cus i discovered dat wen pu they all will haf no shuttles! wahahhaha, they made wasted trip, weeheehee... maybe they manage to get 1, dunno larh.. jus decided not to go.. now chattin with Grace and QP... Todaes A maths=EZ, dunno why every1 sae VLee gonna set difficult paper..

Todae dexter gave me a booklet abt christianity and he said Grace gave it to me.. later found out from her it was supposed to be 4 tay yi o.0... haiyo.. tot so gd, gif me somethin ^^... nvm, later pass it on to tay yi.. todae i gort big headache... i yearn for Shangri-La... btw, can some1 count how mani times i state Grace's name in this WHOLE blog? i realli want to know... and too lazy to count myself.. den todae read Ong's write-up on freak accidents.. and den gort one abt ppl head spontaneously exploded... wahaha, i read with great interest and found out i had 1 or 2 of the symptoms.. but if u haf 3, den u are in danger.. if u haf 7, risk is v high... overuse of brain leads to self-destruction.. nice way to commit suicide.. ppl most prone to this is chess players, so DUN PLAE CHESS!.. wahaha..

strangely, i dun feel happi dat common test over, in fact, i rather commont test.. doh, tomorrow got tuition.. thinkin of cancellin it leh.. i dun want tuition.. i hate tuition... for me, shangri-la=
1) some1 i like
2) soukyuu
3) school with no lessons
4) Heaven, duh..
5) Frens

probably that abt my definition of shangri-la... v weird i thinx the fafner OST, startin is Shangri-la and ending is seperation.. no connection... huh? confused? storyline i also dun get it.. more difficult to understand than A maths and Physics..