Read More

Soccer

Haiz, thought todae also gonna be quite sian, but proved wrong... Haha, like halfway through the book abt makin frens... Sigh, todae cannot go church becus afternoon went new yr shoppin, walkin stupidly around IMM tryin to find tidbits and other stuff.... den also bought new DVD player and Anime.. Wasted alot of time there.. When come home chat a lil and play 1 game of DOTA be4 goin to play soccer with TY, XY, and Jin zhe.. By that time already 6:40++... sianzz... but the soccer was quite fun, only bad thing was that I was wearing a pair of sandals dat threatened to come off whenever I run.. Which lead me to kick it off, wear it.. and kept repeating.. Something funny happened though, I wanted to kick a far distance shot but shot my sandals instead... And then the ball jus rolled on slowly... And XY and TY thought my sandals was the ball and went for it but realised their mistake soon after... So funny... The score was 3-2 and me and Jin Zhe won... YEAH! scored all 3 goals.. the other 2 goals scored by TY.. First goal was becus TY blockin XY line of sight and i put it into the left corner... The second was becus Jin Zhe kicked the ball far out into the corner where I ran to get it.. Thinkin i wld take some time, Ty and Xy discussed strategy and I came from the corner and shot it in... haha, funny goal.. The last one was even more tyco.. I anyhow shoot cus Ty tacklin me liao den hit the goal post and fly over and go in... AND XY was stunned!! harhar, he like thought the ball was gonna stop but it flew over and went in.... yeah! Also, found out TY like to kick high ball. He kicked one so high and far dat it went over the fence and out! But got take back.. If not cannot play liao.. Haiz, run barefeet very pain..... and dunno wad i stepped on.. collected some data abt TY and XY, can use to counter them in tourney..... wah, i so evil.... and I hav a very evil move that so far no 1 countered yet and is best put to max in car parks due to slippery floor, but there also can..Am tryin to master another move..... My data quite accurate and already i haf come up with strats to counter TY.... BUT still nv see his brother play.. hope he nt as pro as wad TY make him to be.... maybe me gonna use me evil move in the tourney... need to see the circumstances to know whether can use or not. Also, tryin to do back flip so dat can run in front of the defender, but still doin it pretty badly with me losin control of the ball =.="... after dat got home and played DOTA.. Randomed and got MAGNUS, WOOT! wa, magnus=super evil... improve his att speed by treads and mask and u got a killer.. jus empower, mask and attack.... or ult also can... den get burize... slurp and taste the blood of the enemy...!! harharhar... hmm, maybe go read the makin frens book, go and chiong to the end.... very useful book 4 me, YES! GAMBATTE, I CAN FINISH IT!! signing off here, lookin forward to choir tomorrow and no com 2morrow.. =.=""