Read More

Heartbroken...

Sigh, 2dae was another borring day... Why everyday the same one... Todae Grace tell me she does not like me for the second time and ask me stop wasting me time.. Well.. I'd rather be wasting me time than be void of feelings.. Who ask God to make me such dat my heart will only love one person... Sad.. So I am now tryin to decide if shld give up anot but, given my procrastinating self, probably will answer dat question quite late.. Finally a gd use for procrastination huh.. well, enuff of sad stuff. found dis song.. actually, knew abt it quite long ago, just cld not find it ^^... i just found it yesterday.. It is called "For Fruits Basket" and u guessed it rite, tis the opening for Fruits Basket.. It is such a nice song ^^.. Sigh.. Listening to it as I type this, can relief me of sadness and depression... At least i am not the only one depressed.. For some reason Dex todae also depressed.. Todae choir got new pianist ^^... He play so enthu.. like he absorbed inside the piece, and banging out a soulful tune, for the qing cun wu qu.... Really have nothing much except that Chinese New Yr comin soon and I can pocket some more money, which seems useless unless I can share it with some1.. Of course not gonna be jus any1... Sigh, hope I can get a dog soon... Love dogs so much ^^... Sigh, website for death note still down.. And the POT episodes not dled yet.. Rly haf nothin much for me to do... Maybe go do some A maths later.. lol, hw can relieve sadness too.. Well, 50% chance, the other percentage is make u more depressed.. example like u cannot solve the question dat time.. ARGH.. Inuyasha OST irritatin me... Gonna remove it later... I mus listen to peaceful song now.. Not the banging of Inuyasha or POT or any songs I have in me playlist, except Heaven's not enough and For Fruits basket.. Gonna listen to em whole nite long.. Sigh, thinkin of it makes me relax liao... Well, signing off here...