Read More

Mixed feelings...

Todae is a very confusing dae where I had mixed feelings.. Sad+Happy+Bored+Crappy... I gonna write a poem bah, copy Tay Yi and Jinz...

Love
Left a deep gash in my heart..
Bleeding, bleeding..
Unending torment..

Confusion
Mixed feelings..
Of happiness,
and sadness...

Love
been bittersweet..
often more bitter..
than sweet..

Waiting
Always waiting
Always ignoring
never got around these things..

Waiting
taking damage every second
For ever, and ever
Doom, even till i die..

Silenced
I cannot speak..
No one to turn to..
God.. Help me...

Chasm
Deep, dark, forboding..
Waiting and waiting..
for your healing touch..

Void
of all feelings
numb
from all pain

Heaven
is it that difficult
to attain.. How high
must i climb, beyond..

For you
I will always be there..
waiting, and waiting
taking damage every second..

Darkness
I can't see anything..
Blinded, just walking
and waiting and waiting

Cold
Numb from pain
used to it
accustomed to it..

Meaninglessness
Everydae has no meaning
Like a zombie..
Raised from the dead..

Luck
Perchance my torment
Would vanish

But doom
Cannot be dispelled..
Not even by purge..

It is
The ultimate weapon
Girls have...

haiz, cannot think of more.. so end here.. Hope you like it although I thinx it is crappy..