Read More

Bad day..

Todae is another bad day for me where i made stupid careless mistakes in my common test =.=".. example is x^-3/2=27.. i solve to x^-3=3^6... den dunno wad to do.. wt.. actually shld be root both sides to becom x=1/3^2 or x=1/9... haiyo.. why i so blind dat i cannot see it.. and den got dis question dat phrasing v weird.. "...9km upstream and downstream.." huh, refer to 9km up and 9km down or 9km up+down?? stupid way of phrasing the question lor.. den todae chiam talk alot of crap during last period... haiz... i jus finished studying bio+SS, so now v tired and irritated due to all my brain juice being used up.. how i wish me in physical.. but cannot drop now i thinx and me parents wun allow me 2 drop =.="... ai, i regret putting triple as first choice, shld put physical lor... i jus changed my song to "Heaven's Not Enough", haha, cus i quite bored of the old one liao... todae=lame total def day, commemorate wad?? i dun even see the use of commemorating... i thinx arh, our army small until cannot do anythin lor, every1 wet pants when got enemy... haiz... but help us waste time so nt too bad either rite? hahax, i hope i haf gd luck in my common test as luck is v important... todae TY gave a Inuyasha VCD set to Qp but i thinx tis rejected.. sad.. den todae irritated TY quite alot by askin him 4 his autograph and like cheerin him on and makin sarcastic remarks on his higumas and otoshis.. wunder wad will come out 4 bio 2morrow.. hmm.. aiya, sign off here bah...