Read More

todae+yesterdae

haha, yesterday after choir like 11 liao so too late 4 me to post message, need to grab shut eye.. Well, Chinese New Yr comin and I hope i am first to sae HCNY to grace... gonna sae it tomorrow... Hopefully... Den, later got tuition so damn sianz.. yesterdae choir was fun. We listened to other sch sing and me n glenn were doubled up in laughter due to some funny actions by certain members in the choir... den one of the choir sang Jap song and I was like WTF, WHY CANT WE SING JAP SONG??!! sianz.. den also got one latin song dat sounded like demo demo demo demo.. harharhar.... todae nothin much, jus dat lost a chance to walk with grace again.. ALL becus i helped rachel =.="... Den met Wen Ying in LOT 1 and also met Grace, but she with fren and I also meetin me mom so cannot.. If not i probably eat with them... wah, these days so boring, rly lookin forward to tomorrow soccer... Hope it works out.. gonna make score 0-0 against all teams.. which shld not be dat diff since got dex on our team... maybe our team focus def?? cus we got NO attackers, which is like sian.. den if i attack den cannot def... SIAN... ai, dunno wad to post liao so end here...