Read More

Making Frens <------ Its a book..

Sigh, got up early todae to post this.. Maybe goin back to sleep after this... be4 goin to dream world, read dis great book on making frens, by Andrew Matthews.. i read abit, not the whole thing yet.. Maybe go read the whole thing later.. Well, yesterday i abit sian after log off so went to grab a book and jus nice took dis book.. Den i anyhow flip open a page and, as luck wld hav it, I saw, in bold letters, dis meaningful saying, which propelled me to read dat book.. Simple saying, profound meaning..

"Nobody can make you miserable without ur permission...."

After reading dis one line, I was thinkin abt how Grace can make me so upset.. Is it I CHOOSE to be upset or can I control it at all?? Abit confused becus I cannot seem to control.. Den u can argue dat I choose NOT to control.. harhar.. Maybe one day I wun be sad anymore.. But I will still be open abt me feelings..

"There is no shame in finding some1 else to be attractive. EVEN if they dun like you. If you happen to be fond of ppl and they are not fond of u, it's OK. You don't have to wait 4 them to like you first, or tell u first."

Well, I thinx dis already give me confidence to continue liking Grace.. Becus she might not like me, But its still OK as long as I like her...

"Every1 is not gonna like u but u can like who u like...."

U wun be liked by every1, but u can like WHO u like and no 1 can stop u....

And the nxt section is 4 tay yi, cus for some reason, cld not find the last line for the top one... Haiz, cockeye liao...

"Why do some of us get treated well while others badly? 2 possibilities:
a) Luck
b) We cause what happens to us, and if we continue the same behavior, we will get same results"

Of this, the book said b) is more likely.. So, Maybe instead of blaming Glenn, Think abt ur actions first.. And also, in relation 2 the first line, he CANNOT irritate u, u CHOOSE to be irritated.. Wow, so deep ^^.... But still, all i can do is try to mend, so if u choose NOT to be Glenns fren, den no hope and leave it as it is and i tried my best.... Well, maybe I go read more of this book since I need help myself.. Sign off here.. Cheers....