Read More

ONe of E beST dAY oF Me lifE!

WOOTS, todae= Shangri-LAaaaaaa, wootz, wahahaha... todae, due to.. luck? met Grace Wang 3 times by chance, woah... wahahaha... todae sch so sianz, den accidentally wore PE attire, so dble layer, HOT sia, Practically boiling inside.. Assembly todae is abt dance, wahahaha, so funni... todae went to Mac with Glenn and co. and eat eat eat and crap abt I forgot wad liao.. den later Tay Yi came after finishin his Chi Common test.. wahaha, the rest left and i sat with him wait him eat.. LoLz.. den later saw my mom, den me and Ty went to Popular to find DVD disks and my mom will pae, but we go there look look first.. den look until sian went to Comix Connection.. But den on da way, saw Grace Wang, wahahaha... den later Ty sae Go toilet, cannort make ppl thinx dat we followin... if nt v =.=""".. so we went toilet and i look at tay yi "bathe".. den we went comix to look at Manga and to my surprise, saw Grace there too o.0! Wahaha, but I just said Hi and went in to look at the mangas.. den TY damn depressed becus got fafner poster but crumpled and he wanted a newer one but shop owner sae dun haf, den he depressed, wahahah.. Total used up some time in Comix and den went to Pop again, but Ty sae he go bathe again, so i stand outside and wait.. jus nice me mom came and den she went into library and me sis went to popular.. den after TY came out we went into Library and... saw Grace there again.. wahahaha, den Turtle dunno why run to me and sae dunno wad cus i nt payin attention and den TY sae walk bak walk dat wae again.. den i jus follow lor.. wahahaha.. den help me mom carry books and heard them laughin, dunno at wad... den later found out dat i left my A maths bk in Mac =.=".. den me and TY went to retrieve it.. halfwae down TY wanted to eat ice cream.. so I waited for like 3 mins.. and den Grace also came dwn and went home... aiya, the rest v borring liao.. Lookin forward to 2morrow to get Fafner from TY ^.^... Later go plae Badminton and den v funny, we took promotion video of TY playin badminton, wor... and I was his opp! YEAH! was tryin to force out Higuma so can take but TY die also dun wanna show... haiyo... onli gort his cool smashes, wahahah... and risings... me and WP thrash TY and Dex 15-4... lol.. but den we won Glenn+TY 15-11, wahahaha, cus I was playin stupidly... sabo wen pu.. and, dat dae no one hit wp but me.. I GAMED HIM!! wahaha! by accident.. his service so i hit shuttle to him den hit is ****.. lol, den we all broke down in laughter cus i was first to hit him.. haiya, todae Michael nv show his true pwr, so kena thrashin... nvm, OWNAGE.. Wp gort to whicked sick, waaha and dexter hit me once and glenn hit me once.. Sob sob.. but i nearly hit glenn once and dex once.. jus nt evil enuff... wahahahha... come bak also v borring, try to upload physics notes and blog+study bio, so sianz... Haiyo, gort trouble with tryin to upload my physics notes.. maybe upload on Yahoo.. wahahaha, jus need to learn how to link to it.. Angelfire so unreliable... nothin liao... hope 2morrow also a gd dae ^^