Read More

Kana blocked...

Haiz... Just found out from an unreliable source I kana blocked by Grace... Now i rly have nothing to live for... I jus feel like a zombie now.. Gonna run on a stupid programme.. Maybe zombie also not bad, at least feel no pain... Gonna scour a gd place to jump down from in Singapore.. Got suggestion?? Actually, chance of that source bein true is abt 30%... but still, 30% is alot... I think now i know why so many ppl commit suicide... Or.. I can be gay? I also dunno wad I am gonna do now... Take every step as i go by, maybe the nxt step is the last... But i dun rly mind, since i haf been hurt in this mth umpteen times, so i now does not really matter.. Got immunity to pain.... harhar, jus found out that she might not have blocked me as some of my frens have said dat she is not online!! but then, still have dat 30% chance cus she might block most of my frens.... God love playing games with me... I dun have any more will to live.. Rly need to find something to cling on to, be4 i lose myself to darkness.... Everything worth living for has disappeared all in a day... At least wz has it goin well for him.. Maybe now i wanna migrate to the US.. Hope can find medicine there... In its wilderness where animals are.. Animals bring me comfort.. Shall turn to my dog for moral boost..