Read More

Lame^10

Todae is a very lame day, which traces all the way bak to ytd... haiz, ytd suppose to watch Howls moving castle but then ty read wrong time =.=".. in the end nv go, instead planned on goin todae.. todae abit rush.. showtimes include 1145 and 2... and at first decided the 1145 timeslot.. then me, ty and xy went there first to book tickets.. then suddenly glenn+dex sae dun come =.=".. and we bought tickets le.. lucky in the end they came.. phew.. but in the end, we watched the 2pm one.. wasted 4 hrs in LOT 1 which cld be better spent playin dota or doin A maths.. so stupid... the movie was quite ok.. animation was done well, jus that the director make twists and turns that are confusing.. and throughout the show i was like =.=" wtf is goin on.. who is gd who is bad?? maybe tis like fafner.. anywaes, i wanna make me blog theme be fafner, jus haven got down to do it yet.. n i thinx the director like slimey things cus in spirited away and dis movie both got slimey baddies.. and draw same way also... actually, the show was v funny, that is a plus pt.. and, me and glenn crap throughout the show, wahah.. sayin tis ty future.. lowdown: ty=howl and qp=sophie... wahahha... den also got turnip the scarecrow who is dexter.. my fav char in the show is the calcifer or somethin like that. he is the fire that pwrs the moving castle, weee..!! and hes v funni! ahahha... i remember tryin to hold my bladder until show end but i cannot hold so go toilet.. den when come bak cannot find me seat and was so dark i cld nt see where i goin.. lucky got lites on stairs den i tikam tikam go into one lane and jus nice is the lane me seat is.. haish, me sore throat so bad dat i dun feel like goin to sch 2morrow... haish.. movie finished le den is 4++ so me n ty went home, but ty and xy came me hse to do project.. den they come likez doin lame things, wasting time drawing stupid pics using paint... haish, den in the end hai me cannot do wad i want.. and den immediately put me in bad mood for dinner and no appetite to eat at all... haish, lucky come bak OK liao... jus finished a game of dota, owned the enemy totally.. my score was second.. eeee... jus becus first is bone clink who is a cheap hero... den i usin terrorblade, harder to use to kill...haish... at 1st plae quite badly but then progressed and den played better.. end game my items is nt bad.. mask, crystalys, eaglehorn, and a few stupid looking items.. haish, 2morrow gort sch.. ruin my mood somemore.. i dun thinx i can sing in choir 2morrow considering the condition of me throat now... haiz...