Read More

A maths o.0

Wahaha, todae was doin A maths the WHOLE afternoon, cept between 2-330, where i was playin DOTA.. actually todae i thought cannort go church due to A maths.. then solve solve solve only manage to do abt 10/25.. then later plae dota and then tay yi + jin zhe + glenn keep askin me go church, so i went to ask my mom and viola, cld go ^^... todae was great, the speaker was soooo funny i doubled up in laughter, haha, and was amazed when he used "Shangri-La", reminds me of the song ^^.. then i dun understand somethin.. todae during the prayers tay yi told me he wanted to laugh o.0?? den he like half laugh half serious.. wen pu was crying though i do not know why.. mystery..

Come home nothin much, jus dat i studied lit until 10 den played a game of DOTA, which i played very badly.. i dun understand why.. whats wrong with me todae?? 2morrow my dad gonna help me with A maths.. hope tay yi can quickly give me sample of the test paper.. AND the supposedly last question of the common test.. hope i gonna survive the A maths test.. and at LEAST pass.. ahh, why are there so mani worries in life.. cant life be simple?? lamenting on all the things i haf to worry abt...

"Man wun treasure what they have until they have lost it..."