Read More

new discovery...

Wah, todae Bio test OKOK but den SS... I STUDY FOR SEPERATION AND COME OUT MERGER??!! Haiz, unlucky sia... Although i still can do but then no confidence in it.. jus wrote alot of crap, so lamez.. todae=1 v borrring dae.. now i rly hate myself.. actually got chance to strike a conversation with Grace but then i hum and den dun say anything... haiz, why i am such an id10t?? such opportunities dun come by often.. lettin chances go 1 by 1 till i am left with nothin but could have beens... well, todae i stay bak in sch to crap with WY+GLenn+TY+WP, den we go to Mac eat eat and A maths abit.. after dat they came my hse sit sit 4 awhile.. hehehe, nv see me dog, cus it in me room.. den i change and take racket and went out.. we crap all the way to stadium.. den they sae Grace and WP had a bet abt wad rose thingy which i rly dunno wad the bet is and dey dun wanna tell me.. i hungering 4 the truth now.. i thinx tis abt me n Grace whether i will buy rose 4 her anot =.=".. haiz.... den they also tell me dat Grace like boys who are tall and dark, which i haf none of these qualities... opposite.. i thinx she made it the opposite of me, but fell in description with WZ.. haiz, i feelin saaad, although had a productive game of badminton just now.. i tried copying tay yi's numerous funny antics and i failed the dive and revive the shuttle one.. i jus fell with a hard thud and den pushed the shuttle up abit.. actually, i tried to show to WY and WP but den i was too close to the shuttle and when i jumped i was already at the shuttle, so i had to "compress" myself and try to hit the shuttle with a backhand from chest but failed and fell on my arm which hurts alot.. and then they ask me to do again =.="... aiya, now my arm still abit pain, although pain subsided alot liao, when first impact was v pain... but actually more of shock larh.. den 2dae v unlucky also.. nearly broke my record of nt falling down but then retribution arh, i fell down todae while multi taskin.. walkin up stairs, talkin to WZ, and looking at Grace from the back.. which sounds perverse but.. nt like pervert larh.. den the "flow" stopped and i stopped but i thought i was on the top flight but actually still had one more step.. den i nv see and when start movin, i kicked it and fell forward but i twist so fell on back.. den got grls saw and laugh and i damn embarrassed.. at least they dunno why i fell larh, if nt even funnier.. den i felt v stupid.. retribution.. haiyo, nearly abt 1 yr i nv fall down liao, forgot how it feels to fall.. at least is fall 4 Grace.. haha, consolin meself.. now sittin here typing this i stil find it amusing........ stop liao cus nothin else to write.. ^^...