Read More

Favourite quotes

"Sick and tired of this world, there's no more air.."- Ryan Cabrera
"Going nowhere, waiting, suffocating, no direction.."- Ryan Cabrera
"You're all I wanted, you're all I needed.."- Ryan Cabrera
"Deep inside the corner of my mind, I'm attached to you.."
"I'm weak, it's true, cus I'm afraid to know the answer.."
"Cus my heart keeps falling faster.."- Ryan Cabrera
"I've waited all my life.."- Ryan Cabrera
"It's time to try anything to be with you.."- Ryan Cabrera
"All my life I've waited.."- Ryan Cabrera
"I'm scared to know the ending.."- Ryan Cabrera
"I know when I go, I'll be on my way to you, the way that is true.."- Ryan Cabrera
"Every little piece of the puzzle doesn't always fit.."- Sara Evans
"You may wonder how I can promise you now this love I feel for you always will be.."- Randy Travis
"You are not just time I am killing.."- Randy Travis
"As sure as I live, this love that I give, is gonna be yours until the day that I die.."- Randy Travis
"I'm gonna love you forever and ever, forever and ever amen.."- Randy Travis
"They say time takes its toll on a body, makes your younger and brown hair turn grey, but honey I dun care, I ain't in love with your hair.."- Randy Travis
"They say time plays tricks on memory, make pple forget things that they knew, its ez to see its happening to me, I've already forgotten every woman but you.."- Randy Travis
"It's hard to see the pain behind the mask.."- Martina Mcbride
"Bearing the burden of a violent storm.."- Martina Mcbride
"Through the wind, and the rain, she stands high as a stone.."- Martina Mcbride
"In a world that she can't rise above.."- Martina Mcbride
"But her dreams, give her wings, and she flies to a place where she's loved.."- Martina Mcbride
"Her name is written on a polished rock, a broken heart that the world forgot.."- Martina Mcbride
"I guess its not what you take when you leave this world behind you, its what you leave behind you when you go.."- Randy Travis
".. Taking off your makeup, wonder even why you even put it on.."- Rascal Flatts
"But baby you don't need it.."- Rascal Flatts
"Wish that you could see what I see when it's gone.."- Rascal Flatts
"But I can't help, falling in love with you.."- Elvis Presley
"Would it be a sin, if I can't help, falling in love with you.."- Elvis Presley
"Take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help, falling in love with you.."- Elvis Presley
"You know I'd walk a thousand miles if I can just see you tonight.."- Vanessa Carlton
"But I got lost a time two, wiped my brow kept pushing through, I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you.."- Rascal Flatts
"Every long lost dream led me to where you are.."- Rascal Flatts
"Others who broke my heart, they were like Northern stars.."- Rascal Flatts
"Pointing me on my way into your loving arms.."- Rascal Flatts
"God bless the broken road that led me straight to you.."- Rascal Flatts

Lolz, just some quotes from songs that I realli like. Most are pretty meaningful.. Can even use in compo! Or poems, or wadeva.. Or just for appreciating... These songs can be found on Windows Media Player Media Guide, just type in the title in the search box.

Recommended songs:
On The Way Down- Ryan Cabrera
True- Ryan Cabrera
Concrete Angel- Martina McBride
Just the Girl- The Click Five
Perfect- Sara Evans
Three Wooden Crosses- Randy Travis
Forever and Ever Amen- Randy Travis
Fast Cars and Freedom- Rascal Flatts
Bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts