Read More

Dream

Last night had this weird but nice dream. It is NOT wet dream, pls dun think that it is.... NEways, I shall not say the details, but it felt veri realistic. And when I woke up, I actually thought it happened and I was elated. Budden I suddenly realised I was in my room and I had been dreaming. Why cant I just continue dreaming.... Oh yeah, disclaimer, this dream is NOTHING to do with sex or anything dirty. So DUN think dirty. AFter I woke up I was so disappointed. And I also got angry, I felt as though someone was playing a trick on me. But I consoled myself by thinking some of my dreams do come true. Cus I sometimes have "premonitions" in my dreams, and they are normally realistic feeling. And after that dream, a few wks or mths later, it happens, exactly as the dream depicted it. It has happened a number of times already. Oh, this dreams also come with audio. When the "characters" inside speak, I can actually hear them, that adds to the realism. Haha, I m speaking as though it is a game. It isnt. And I wish that that dream was true. Sad... Haiz... Been a long time since I dreamt. Is this a sign? That sth good gonna happen? Or is someone playing me again, giving me hope and then brings it crashing down.