Read More

I just read Kah Ho's blog, and it made me think alot. I felt rather ashamed at myself. I mean, Kah Ho has already started planning for his Hols, and he intends to study the whole hols! He is so concerned of his studies, me leh, slacker... I read his plans and I feel like he is rly hardworking. He onli allocated 10 hrs to relax out of the 9 x 24 hrs. Rly sth if he can follow through with his plan. Seeing this has inspired me to pull up my socks, but then again, I am veri lazy. LOL!!

Today supposed to help WP do CME project in Glenn house, but Glenn decided to go Dex house, so end up we cannot do at his house, then Dex also dun allow WP to do at his house. Wah, make me cycle to Glenn house for nth. Nvm, at least train muscles. Budden, the time clda been better spent sleeping, since Wednesday is supposed to be for me to slack out of the whole week. Why? Monday got musical, reach home almost 7 liao, no time rest. Tuesday got Bethany Home, reach home 6+, rest 1 hr onli. Thursday, musical again, reach home 7 also. Friday got Peng remedial, reach home abt 3+, but Friday considered weekend liao. Luckily this week last week of school. Since I cld not do CME at Glenn house, I decided to cycle to Dex house wif Glenn. Then Glenn was showing off that he can cycle without hands. Reach Dex house we parked our bikes go gym workout. I tried pull up and managed 3, did not actually continue. I have resolved to train my pull up in the holiday, I aim to do 7. I believe I can do it! Shinjiru! I still keep accidentally swearing, and I do not understand why. Maybe I am just too used to? But I realli realli wanna stop using curse words. But I believe, with determination, I can remove them from my dictionary. 2 days ago I was talking to my mom, then I asked her if I am rude. She said I am not, but from my voice, pple will think I am rude, cus I always speak in a monotone and like veri bored wif that person like that. I also wanna change that. However, this problem onli surface when I chat wif girls, so I think I shud stop being so act cool and speak PROPERLY. I think it is STUPID for me to speak until like that, or maybe cus I am shy?

Watched this Korean drama ytd. The main character said sth veri meaningful. However, it was used in the context of golf, but can be applied to real life. Bad players question the club, good players question their skills. In this sense, we shud be questioning what have we done wrong, and not blame others when sth goes wrong. This is esp evident in ROZI. But what the heck, life wld be better if I do not try to reform others. He also said sth else profound. Good players watch for the target, bad players watch for the hazards. This can be interpreted as successful people FOCUS on their targets and not waiver from it, whereas common people watch out for the DANGERS, and when DANGERS exist, they tend aim to NOT hit the danger and end up they do not hit the target too. I hope you get my drift. Or the guy's drift. Whatever.

I think, from this day onwards, in whatever I do, I shall give my all. That way I will not leave room for regrets, for thoughts like "ARRGH I SHUD HAVE STUDIED HARDER" or "ARRGH I SHUD HAVE VOLUNTEERED FOR THAT ROLE" or "ARRGH, I SHUD HAVE TAKEN THAT OPPORTUNITY.." Life is full of regrets, but we shud try and minimise them. When you do have a regret, no use crying over spilled milk, no amount of tears can turn back the hands of time. Instead, make sure u do NOT lose such opportunities and dun give this sneaky evil a chance to backstab you. Actually, I have no idea who reads my blog, except I am pretty sure MX reads it. Hmm, ppl who read can tag? Well, I treat my posting like EW. Helps me improve my writing skills. The more used I am to write, the faster I can write, although I can write fast enough. Mrs Hoe was talking to us abt this girl in the O's who wrote 1000 words in the essay and scored A1. So everyone in my class, naturally, was awed. What awed me, was not the fact that that girl wrote 1000 words, but the fact she scored A1. In fact, 1000 words.. I've been writing that amount for exams. This year diagnostic test I wrote 1000+. Last year End-of-Year I also wrote 1000+. So did I 2 years ago during Sec 2. I wrote an essay 1000+, but end up I scrapped it and wrote my essay in 15 mins to hand in. It was EOY. Haha, Glenn saw me rushing through it. So, speed and word count does not make me WOW over an essay. It is the grade.

Was reading this chinese essay, it was talking abt human right to know sth and the right not to know sth. How mani times have a movie been spoiled just because someone who watched it before starts to comment and tell you what is going to happen? I bet everyone will have such an experience. At least everyone who watches movies before. So what the author is trying to express is sometimes, it is better for us not to know things in advance. Then the author gave an example, what if someone knows his whole life from start to end. When he is going to die, his life story, the ups and downs. That person probably will not work hard for if he is doomed to die young, he surely do not see the point in working hard, whats more, the thought will plague him and he will constantly worry of his death. When the pandora's box opened, 7 evils emerged, I shall not name them, however, the last evil, premonition, did not escape. Luckily so, for when everyone knows the future, there will definitely be chaos. Life wld lose its meaning and excitement, the thrill you get when you do not know what is going to happen nxt, each step illuminates the nxt. Life is meant to be like this. Anywaes, I believe life is just a stepping stone to Heaven. We shud be more concerned of long-term happiness in Heaven. Of course, it does not pay to screw up life too. Life is precious, so treasure it. I have already wasted so many years of my life... Looking back, w8, I do not have regrets. I do not regret slacking in P6 and end up in this school. I do not regret not studying hard and go into ACSI. I do not regret joining choir. For if I had not came into this school, had I not joined choir, I wld definitely not have met Grace. Even if never meant to be, there is at least a known before. That I have met someone so talented. That our paths crossed. Even if it was once. Even if it only brought me misery subsequently. I do not regret doing what I have done. I guess when you do not regret, you would be much happier. Life is meant to be happy. Live it. Enjoy it.Treasure it. Do not wait until your death bed then you regret not treasuring your life, not living it to the fullest. Sure, work is impt, but play is what we are meant to do. After all, work was invented by humans. In the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve did not work. My advice is enjoy this life that God has entrusted you with. Do things that you like. There are commitments too, but try to enjoy doing them. Example, if you realli do not want to study today, then Don't. It is not going to do you good if you keep trying to mug it. It just makes you miserable n is totally inefficient.

Oh no.. I am so.. talkative? Typative? Boring? Haiz, crap too much. I hope you have gain some insight in life, this are just my 1/2 a cent worth of opinion and views. Why half a cent? CUs it is not worth 2 cents. LOL!!! K lar, pls tag if you do read my blog, and do share your views, even if you do not agree with me. Remember, great minds discuss ideas!