Read More

Double post today.

Nowadays ppl falling sick. Nt sure why, but weirrd. Grace got sore throat today, so when in musical she was v soft. Hope she recovers fast! I also feel that I am getting a flu myself. The symptoms are settling in, blocked nose, sneezing, headache. I hope I dun fall ill. I cannot afford to pon musical training. I think even if I sick I will still turn up. Hope dun spread flu can liaoz.

Today in musical we got to do relaxation exercise. Frankly, the music was the one helping me to relax. It was a realli nice piece of music and I wanna get my hands on it. Lucky the director ask us to stretch our arms, lie down, etc. If not I surely fall asleep standing. Afterall, horses sleep standing! So, if you see me standing staring into empty space, chances are I have fallen asleep standing!! Haha, cool rite?

Today, saw Grace. And she cut her hair. Now her hair is short. From my class ppl, I heard they felt it was a bad move for her to cut her hair. To me, I still find her pretty. She still looks great, and there is nothing wrong with short hair. My sis also keeps short hair. I think after Grace cut the length same as my sis liaoz. But I like girls with pony tails, haha, but I guess... Nevermind. After all, I ain't in love with your hair. Direct quote: "They say time takes its toll on a body, makes your younger and brown hair turn grey. But honey I dun care, I ain't in love with your hair, and if it all fell out, I'd love you anyway."

I think I can guess why ppl falling sick nowadays. The humid weather coupled with the high temperature is lowering our body's immune system. THose who read this, I hope you all take care and dun fall ill. Esp now wif the bird flu thingy, it is better to stay healthy. NEways, who likes being sick? I think fall sick just to skip school is stupid. Stay at home and suffer. WOw, hardly wad I call relaxing. In fact, go school better, at least you catch up wif work, for those who skip school, they haf to rush their work to keep up wif the class. It is give and take.

Oh yeah, Glenn oso becoming a wolfie!! Wootez!!! Welcome to the club dude!! Oh yeah, Im gonna learn to sing "True" and "On the way Down". Nice songs, they are. Of course, I still like True Light. Today during break in musical I was singing "True Light" and "On the way Down". Walked one round, just nice finish both songs, so time taken abt 8 mins. The bad part of being wolfie is the mask. Small, smelly, suffocating, eyes the size of slits, barely even able to see. If they do not make the eye hole larger, on the stage itself Imma fall off the stairs and end up wif a concussion and Dexter wun be Maurice anymore cus I'd be a natural crazy loony guy. Oh yeah, Glenn today sub Eugene as Beast, den he was REALLY FUNNY!! I mean, Beast is supposed to be intimidating, but glenn is otherwise. Smiling, tone wif hints of laughter. Even his rawr is cute. He merely said the word :"Roar." Hardly intimidating. He might as well haf meowed, since he is Kitty!! Why kitty? Cus he likes cats, I think, and his account is LegO.Cat!! MEOW MEOW!! NEways, Me thinx Ive been fooling around in musical too much, me gonna get serious!! Den try to influence WP to stop being so joker also. However, we may need a livewire, as having one joker is kinda good too, helps everyone loosen up by laughing at his antics. And WP realli have alot of funny antics up his sleeves.

Ok, I just released one very loud sneeze, I think I'd better stop here, wash face, drink milk, go sleep liaoz.

---Sign off---