Read More

Today was an eventful day. This morning went to Glenn house in the wee hours. Ok, not realli "wee", it was 9. Go there sit around, watch glenn play DotA. One REALLI long game, that bored me half to death. Den nothing better to do, I whisper to his opponents and spam them, distracting them. LOL!! After taht, played alot of CS, den a few games of DotA. Den Glenn mysteriously say, lets go eat lunch. And it was 12 48. But after eating it was 1 15, den when I told him, he said "CRAP!! I Thought it was 2...." LOL!! Den we decided go school early. We cycled to school together. Oh, I forgot, WP wif us also. Den we happily, slowly, cycle to school. Reach school saw Jordan, Kok Hong, Theresa, and Hui Yang. They were at Bball court playing, wad else, Bball. den they were staring at us like "WTH?" Then they laughed and Jordan say Idiot Idiot Idiot. LAME!! after that lamed around, den realised it was too early, so went to Lot 1 sweet talk to buy drinks. Drank, den cycled back to school. By that time, its 2 30. STill too early, but went into I studio practise my pushing of Glenn. Want to get the correct strength so Glenn got ez time falling. But also must not hurt him. Last mon I pushed him den he flew forward and all the others gasped. They thought Glenn was hurt and I became like a bad guy. Actually, I was shocked myself. I did not really put in much force, I think Glenn was preparing to fall off, maybe. Not sure. But the way ppl looked at me... I felt uncomfortable. Den I apologized to Glenn ,den Glenn say no need, cus not pain, and he asked me to use that amt of strength. Cus it helps him fall off ezier. But everytime I push glenn off and he flies, everyone gasp again. Make me feel like an evil freak. NO no no, glenn was the one who asked me to use more strength. After practising, G and the other director came and we were learning a new scene, Gaston's Proposal and Gaston's plan. Or sth like that. Cool, I got another role, as part of the ppl in the bar. LOL!!! Den it was fun, cus we got to sing, and I also get to drag Glenn out. COol!! Dunno la, but I pity glenn, keep getting pulled and pushed around. Let me name a few.

#1: Chased by wolves scene, gets pushed off the chair.
#2: Beast castle scene, falls down when gates are opened.
#3: Beast interrogating Maurice scene, gets dragged off-stage.
#4: Belle sacrifices herself to be captive scene, gets dragged off-stage again.
#5: Gaston's plan scene, gets dragged away again.
#6: D'Arque comes to claim Maurice scene, gets dragged away again.

LOL! See how mani times Glenn gets pushed and pulled around? Sad man. Today, for the first time, I wore the lycan mask. It feels... Odd. the eyes are slits, that might as well not be there, for I cldnt see a thing. I blindly walked. And wads more, it was suffocating me. I onli put it on for wad, 5 mins? And I was sweating like mad and suffocating too. I was practically breathing in CO2. I like Grace's voice. She sings veri well. Haiz.. I wish I volunteered for Maurice the role. Den again, if I got it, I doubt Glenn wld be gg musical. SO I guess wadeva happens its Fate and its for the best. Yeah, look to love and you will see. HAHS, nvm... Oh yeah, that dream on Friday, a short snippet of it came through today. Insignificant lar... But still... K, crap generator malfunctioning... Sign off here...